Reviews for Alaska
NKubie chapter 45 . 11/27/2017
Well that was some cardio exercise right there!
NKubie chapter 43 . 11/27/2017
Awww.

Although I know Edwards great grandfather's name was Carl, I keep wondering if Bella's grandfather's name isn't Carlisle and Gran's name is actually Esme. Just a thought. I don't know if Gran would ever settle down but for some reason in my mind that seems like a great solution.

xo
Nan
RoryCullen chapter 46 . 11/27/2017
And that read like another ending. So much detail in this one and in every chapter discussing Alaska. You must have firsthand knowledge. I can picture everything. I hope Bella’s grandpa does come to live with them. Sounds like Edward needs to get his haircut. Beautiful chapter.
RoryCullen chapter 45 . 11/27/2017
So many close calls with death even for someone experienced like Edward. I wouldn’t want to live out there where his Gran lives. Where Edward used to live. Where he wants them to live during the summers. Can’t believe he was able to get to Bella’s grandfather’s house so quickly. That’s dedication for you.
RoryCullen chapter 44 . 11/26/2017
How come the last flight from Anchorage to Chicago was ten months ago? That sounds odd.
RoryCullen chapter 43 . 11/26/2017
This chapter could have been the last one too, the end of the story, when Bella tells her fellow traveler on the plane that she is not going home, but rather she is leaving home. Very touching. I’m glad it’s not the end though. These two are very sweet together. I have to say though that if this was real life I would worry about Bella being able to adjust long term there and Edward being completely destroyed if she were ever to have to leave him. But I guess they have already been together for two years so they are sure about their feelings for each other; it’s just the place of residence may need to be negotiated and over time may need to be renegotiated if their needs change.

I have to say when I was reading about Edward’s experience trekking in the wilderness and knowledge about staying alive and hydrated and well fed I couldn’t help but remember that he almost drowned when he walked out on thin ice in the first chapter. If he had of been by himself he would have drowned or if he dropped his bag he might of been able to get out of the water but then he would have froze to death. For an experienced trekker, I really don’t understand why he was out there on thin ice to begin with. One is never safe to do things like this and especially not alone.
RoryCullen chapter 42 . 11/26/2017
As long as they only visit during the summer months or for long weekends, otherwise it’s just too remote. I wonder what that means the fact that it is not near a well...does that mean they would never have running water there, and I guess no flush toilettes either. Oh boy. Otherwise the place sounds amazing.
RoryCullen chapter 41 . 11/26/2017
It almost sounds like I just read the end of this story...when I read, “my home’s with you”.
NKubie chapter 32 . 11/26/2017
Woo hoo! Finally!
NKubie chapter 31 . 11/26/2017
No alternate universe necessary, Bella!
NKubie chapter 30 . 11/26/2017
Gah! I hate that they're both so clueless!
NKubie chapter 29 . 11/26/2017
Stupid cockblocking Angela!
NKubie chapter 26 . 11/26/2017
I hope to one day see the Northetn Lights and to never see a grizzly in the wild. Again.
NKubie chapter 24 . 11/26/2017
It happens to be Sunday evening right now. j/s
NKubie chapter 23 . 11/26/2017
These simple gestures from Edward made my tummy get butterflies.
4,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »