Reviews for Alaska
sujari6 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Seems he's acting out of character.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Great start.
Sunflower Fran chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Well, all that talk made her forget to be afraid.
Great chapter, lots of knowledge learned.
ESHLuckyThirteen chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
I am 100% confused and feeling like I've missed most of the story.
apantname chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
I think the chapter names have changed. That explains why this story is so confusing. We are basically in the middle . Okay. Very very intrigued now.
Marion chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Mhhh...what is up with him? Moreover, she seems to know a lot about him and again not so much on the important things in a way... I'm intriiigued!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
What is up with him? Can't wait for more :)
SoothemySoul chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
And the pieces begin to fall into place. (Just kidding I have no pieces but I'm greatly enjoying the search!)
archy12 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Wow,lots of adventure in this Edward...okay,so he is taciturn,but even those kind of people say something about their feelings sometimes.
I guess saying he is getting attached to her being there is as good as a declaration in his case. :)
musicdaydreams chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I finish each chapter feeling really confused (but, hey, it did start with Day 6, so I guess that's to be expected). It's like when you catch pieces of conversations of strangers on the street...they have a whole back story, but you're only experiencing the exact moment that you catch. It's very intriguing. I'm definitely enjoying reading this one so far.
blue022 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I'm hooked - can't wait to read more!
Ninkita chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Call me unobservant or caught up in the story, but I just noticed that you started with the end of Day 6. Will there be a flashback?
The more we know, the more you make us wonder, which is smart, and sort of enjoyable. He is such a guy in this chapter! And I think you gave us a lot about B here.
So they're trekking through Alaska, he's moving back here, there's a ring... and the possibility of wolves? Neat. I just keep getting these action adventure images flashing through my mind.. I'm enjoying this story! Another update this weekend, right?
WonkyGangsta chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Still trying to figure this out. Well, Edward mostly. I'm stumped and I love that. Have a great month! :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Hmm is he being a smartass about being married? Shouldn't his "best friend" know he is getting married?
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Does he have an STD, is that why the medicine or is it for another reason?
4,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 285 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 .. Last Next »