Reviews for Alaska
jansails chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
What an unusual way to start off the story in comparison to the summary ;-)
I was expecting a surprise meeting or an exuberant welcome at the airport instead of delving into an accident, near drowning & hypothermia!
jansails/jan2

PS:
One of my greatest fears- to be near freezing.
I have always disliked the cold, but after I had brain surgery in the right occipital region, once it gets 55 or less, that area hurts like someone sucker punched me in the back of my head.
It travels down from there to my right side, arm & leg, which happens to be my weak side, where I fatigue faster, where I will limp if greatly exhausted, & experience occasional pain with simple muscle fatigue.
Cold weather climes & winter sports are anathema to me, equaling crippling, tension-filled pain.
Good thing I moved to Southwest Gulf Coast Florida, huh?
banshee69 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Intriguing.

Sherry
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Ah...new story. I'm in.
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I love it already and am very eager for more! Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy devouring your words :) xo
SoothemySoul chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
The summary did not prepare me to leap into a world of hypothermia and shivering and I have never been happier for such a world; I almost forgot I'm living in summer!
Highly excited for updates. :)
chosmer chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Lovin it!
cloudiekp chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Who doesn't love a good hypothermia story? I'm in!
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Is this a fantasy she is having?
whatthepenwrites chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I AM SO EXCITED! I'm just hoping that by "unrequited love (maybe)" you mean a HEA. I'm practically salivating.
Mooah chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
YaY! I can't tell you how excited I was to see a new story from you. If you have trouble getting Edward warmed up, send him my way :-P
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
It's 95 degrees right now where I live and you have me shivering. What a way to start a story.
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wow.
staceleo chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
A new story! How exciting! The first chapter is making me want more. Thank you!
fuz chapter 1 . 8/7/2014