Reviews for Alaska
narsuess chapter 51 . 8/15/2020
It's a very beautiful and interesting story. I like how you wrote this, you started with adventure directly and ended with one also. The back stories and tidbits of informations came later and didn't overpower the main storyline. It's refreshing and unique and oh so lovely.

Thank you for 51 chapters of this amazing fic
Anon chapter 51 . 7/25/2020
I love this story so much. What a joy to read every 51 chapters of them. Thank you dear writer for this gem ️
bjulia15 chapter 11 . 7/14/2020
I love their banter and silliness.
bjulia15 chapter 10 . 7/14/2020
Oh my god. I love gran. So much She is hilarious
bjulia15 chapter 7 . 7/14/2020
This warms my heart. I love the way you write
madelinecoffee chapter 51 . 7/6/2020
Oh wow this story was such a joy to read. I've always been so intrigued by the Alaskan wilderness (I'm from the midwest) and this story gave such an insight into what its like. I also loved how it was written in what felt like the middle of a journey but you did such an amazing job of brining us in. I loved Bella's backstory and although my heart hurts with her backstory of her fear of dogs you did such an amazing job keeping it consistent. I also just ADORE Edward and his personality here and just everything. I love that they've really always been in love but both been blind to it. This story just has my heart in such a pure way. Thank you for writing it and sharing it. I'm so glad to have stumbled upon it.
Kaltan chapter 50 . 5/29/2020
Love,love, love this story
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2020
"his gaze falling on the items she has lied" It's LAID.
kelpmar chapter 51 . 5/11/2020
This has been such an incredible read. You have such a talent in painting scenes and depicting the relationships between characters. Thank you for sharing!
TheGreenPanther chapter 51 . 5/7/2020
I really enjoyed this story and your descriptions of Alaska made me feel as if I could really see it (even though I've never been). :o)
iAnoved chapter 46 . 4/25/2020
This was just as , if not more, lovely reading it the second time around as the first . I think i discovered this story and "finsihed" reading it somewhere around chapter 45/47 not even realizing the story want complete. I'm happy I've rediscovered it , I enjoy your writing very much.

It's so crazy to me that you started publishing this after 'Diary of an Ugly Girl' ! I think I found it a year or so ago but reread it last week, and in hopeful quest to find another beautifully written story I rediscover this on your profile !
Anyway thank you for sharing both pieces with the world. ️
daphnie chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
O wish you would publish this.. There are so many scenes I want to re-read time and time again..
Kriti chapter 51 . 4/17/2020
That was amazing, thank you! I never wanted it to end!

The intimacy you created between Edward and Bella, the way all other characters were significant and yet in the perifery. It was like a cocoon of feelings. And so when we got to the part when Bella is confessing her love thinking he doesn't love her back, I didn't even realise I had started crying with her...
And the way you described Alaska... It was marvelous. I felt like Grandpa, wanting to close my eyes and just have someone describe the scenic landscapes and picture myself there. You make me want to go such a place even more. I had always wanted to see the Lights, but I never thought I'd want to walk trek through snowcapped mountains at the risk of freezing my toes off equally so!
And there were other seemingly unassuming parts of your story that hit unexpectedly deeper, more than one would expect. I have read this during the virus lockdown in my country in India, and the part where Bella wrapping up her life realises that she actually doesn't need so much 'stuff' to be happy - that hit close to home. All we need is warm food, few clothes on our back, a roof, and people who love us. Our modern cities with all their material trappings seem more wasteful than ever before. What a wonder it would be to live in a place like Edward and Bella!
I want to thank you so much for these beautiful words and this amazing world that you created. They brought me happiness and wonder during a time when it was most needed :)
Hope you and your family are safe and healthy.
And here's hoping we get to revisit these two someday, to read about them flipping off their grandkids from tree tops!
Lots of love, Kriti
aniseed flower chapter 51 . 4/13/2020
Noooo. I dont want it to end. This story was gorgeous. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with the world. I wish it kept going.
aniseed flower chapter 19 . 4/12/2020
I... heart.. or i.. suck? Its i something.. lol. Wow. I really wanna know. Doesnt everyone? Haha. Its so special and scary and powerful to be a caretaker of a dying language.
4,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »