Reviews for Alaska
Guest chapter 51 . 2/29/2020
This is my favorite:) Thank you.
daphnie chapter 32 . 2/26/2020
This chapter gets me, every. single. time. I had a best friend once who was hot and cold all the dammed time. I asked him, twice and both the times he said he did not feel that way about me. Like Bella I asked him to not to be affectionate with me if he didn't mean anything by it. It all fell in deaf years. He kept on with his game of push and pull and I kept falling for it for 4 years. I was so delusional. I spent some of my best years entertaining him in his little game. Finally after 4 effin years I came into my senses and cut all ties. It was one of the toughest most painful decisions I've ever made and I don't think i have fully recovered from the emotional bruises yet. And like the masochist I am.. almost 5 years after the fact, I keep coming back to this chapter to re-read it.
Glassfull16 chapter 51 . 1/2/2020
I don’t know how I just found this story but I am so glad I did! It was wonderful! Beautiful writing and such a unique storyline. I could completely picture the beauty of the Alaska nature and was totally pulled into the relationships between the characters. Amazing job!
Ctjoop chapter 51 . 1/2/2020
This story was a joy to read. I loved every word. Here in Brazil, so warm and so different, I could imagine and feel life in Alaska as experienced by your wonderful characters. Thank you so much for writing this story and for sharing it with us. You are a great writer.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/11/2019
A beautiful story. Thank you for sharing. I would love to read a future take about what they are doing and if they have children.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/8/2019
You are so fucking stupid like please I can’t believe you wrote like this and now Bella is gonna just be happy with a fucking mentally challenged Edward come on
daphnie chapter 51 . 12/1/2019
I jave5no words.. Just absolutely amazing. Thank you!
kelmoore chapter 51 . 9/7/2019
Such a beautiful story! I am so glad that I found it, and look forward to reading some more of your wonderful writing.
cullengirl08 chapter 51 . 8/20/2019
This was such a great story - from start to finish! I loved it!
xtothey chapter 51 . 8/17/2019
I know you are off living lofe, but I'd love to see what this couple is up to years later.
xtothey chapter 50 . 8/17/2019
This is such a beautiful love story!
xtothey chapter 3 . 8/13/2019
I had forgotten about her fear of dogs!
xtothey chapter 2 . 8/13/2019
I can really feel Bella's longing for Edward.
xtothey chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
I have been missing this story! Excited to re-read.
Nicoconsd chapter 51 . 8/11/2019
This was such a wonderful adventure. Thank you so much for posting and letting me join the ride. Alaska and the northern lights have been on my bucket list for years and years and although I am not an outdoor enthusiast enough to hike and camp this story has just made me realize that I want to go to Alaska all the more. I hope your adventure to a new country was wonderful and you are enjoying it! Life is really just one big adventure and when an opportunity comes to experience something new you have to grab it. :)
4,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »