Reviews for And We Go On
Rosebane22 chapter 4 . 6/15
Please update! It can't end like this! PLEASE! I love it! :D
Rosebane22 chapter 1 . 6/14
AWESOME! Please keep going!
AnnPatrick chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
Please continue! The angst and growing relationship in this story are amazing!
Cegahkk7 chapter 4 . 6/28/2017
I hope you update soon!
Besilea chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
Hope for more soon!
SageQ chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
I like this, are you ever going to update it?
lizlil chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
Oh my God. I love so much this story. This is the best :) Kabby
noctuas chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
This is such a lovely story! Will you update it? :)
Stormy Ninja chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
Please continue this story. There aren't enough truly good stories for Abby and Kane but this one has had such a good start. You can't just leave us hanging like that! Do they get rescued?!
Tiph Aileen chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
All this time I thought I already read that one but it turned out that I didn't... I'm so glad I had the good sense to check it out !

This fourth chapter was sooo perfect ! These two idiots can't get out of trouble's way, but that's why we love them (or at least that's why I do). Angsty moments are the best !

Do you plan on updating this fiction ?

Thank you so much for writing this kind of stuff, it always puts a smile on my face 3
TheBlondeAvenger chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
I'm in love with your writing! I'm so obsessed with Kabby atm and your fics are perfect! I really hope you continue this one, I need to know how it ends!
Jewals7897 chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
I love love love your kabby stories. I hope you continue on with this one
AllWorkInProgress chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
It's really great that you write both of there point of view! This story is great so far! I hope you're planning to continue it. I can't wait to read more!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Eager to read the next chapter! :-)
Danica chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
I know season 2 is already out, but when is the rest of this story coming out? I need to know what happens! (If you can't tell, I'm loving this story.)