Reviews for Something Happens in My Heart
lolol chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
goddamit
Son Goki chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
A good idea to give him contacts
Amber chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Using an Indian sog instead of a japanese song was very original and it probably looked japanese to everyone else who tried to read it, but i'm Desi so i knew where you were comin from
shankardoodle chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
oh! i almost forgot! yamcha's part in the wedding was also a little like aamir khan and (shit i can't remember her name right now i think it's preity zinta but im not sure) in Dil Chaata Hai, well that was the first connection i made... but it's popular in bollywood movies, to do that. especially since there are so many goddamn arranged marriages in india.
shankardoodle chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
i had told myself to not review this fic until i finished it, but damn, that's a good fic.

especially when I recognized the Hindi lyrics from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai; omg i had no idea i wasn't the only person who was indian and liked dragon ball z fanfics.

but i don't remember the story because i watched it when i was four when i (like every indian toddler) watched copious amounts of bollywood movies with my parents, so that didn't spoil anything, but still a damn good fic. strays away from the usual g/vi fic which shows how gohan and videl are such a good match and life is perfect and everything. no, it goes in depth and becomes more realistic (oh my god, a dragon ball z fanfic can be realistic!), and for that I respect you. props to you, Goku's Daughter.
zatarra1234 chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
Great story i loved it it had the right amount of love and sadness to make it go through smoothly
Anime-CowBoy chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
I just want to say thank you for typing all of this! this is my absolute favorite couple in all of anime, and i almost feel apart of it! The story is amazing! I mean the plot twists and everything, you're a very talented writer! been reading it from the beginning and can't wait to finish it! :)
Shadowhunter536 chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
amazing story. change names and few details, extend, publish
simishu07 chapter 14 . 11/11/2008
hi

story was great but why did it sound similar to Kuch Kuch Hota Hai movie...
Meca Vegeta chapter 14 . 12/14/2007
That...was beautiful...HOW DARE YOU MAKE THE GREATEST WARRIOR IN THE UNIVERSE SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
Neko Gohan chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
This story is still a tear Jerker, and always will be. Congratulations on writing an epic tale.

Regards,

Neko Gohan.
videllover chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
dear goku's daughter,

hey i love your stories but one little request

the part where gohan has to (cringe)that ugly stupid (screams of horror resonate)lime ugh!

could you please change it so it looks to videl from her angle that they kiss but really he stops her before he does and says he does'nt feel the same way(pretty please)thanks a lot
the grey mage chapter 14 . 8/22/2006
woo! thats awesome. i thought that they could have used the dragon balls to bring back goku and chi chi for one day though.
Gabbs chapter 14 . 5/12/2006
WHAH!

sorry i always cry at weddings,anyway i love your story it's

so beautiful! and the wedding scene! oh you

don't know how much i needed that wedding scene!

*continues to brawl her eyes out*

please write a sequel!you have to! i won't get any

clouser (sp?) if don't get a sequel!

pleasE!

make it about goten, and have him get a girlfriend,but don't

make him to old. Make him i danno like mh...14

and the fact that i just so happen to be turning 14 in a

couple months is a total cowinkydink!

teehee!

but serously write a sequel!

-lots of love form the teary eye and emensly happy Gabbs
marielly chapter 14 . 2/19/2006
U r awesome! I loved this story! I was so suprised that trunks got a girlfreind and a kiss that same day! Well i hope u write more storys all the ones ove read rock!