Reviews for The Shattered Glass
Aimed mischief chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Ooh, intruging chapter. I liked it! :D
Linoria chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
Great story so far! I'd LOVE to see more of it)
keke1 chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
lol ur right about the two years thing, ithoguht this story was dead! i'm slightly confused, but i'll figure it soon enough... update soon!
Water Stone Girls chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
I hate it
carebear22 chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
f
keke1 chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
this story is interesting, but a little strange... lol who is this maiku? i do like her character, funny that scott knows someone famous... this is b4 horizon, correct?

lol but i dont like that scott is openly flirty with elaine... it doesnt seem like what did happen (from the story), i mean i dont think he flirted with her period before, ya know, what happened. he was scared from what he said, thats why he didnt stop her, and of course he's a guy, why would he say no to sex?

but it just seems weird, because instead of saying no or being uncomfortable, its like he wants her to touch him and stuff, and he only thought he was in love with her cuz he was in a new town and lonely, needed someone, and she was there... so if maiku is there, he wouldnt need elaine, right?

and elaine having a daughter seems horribly wrong, because shes 26 (not 31, only 10 years older than him) and i dont think shed have time to have a daughter that seems to be at least 11 in ur story... lol just keep that stuff in mind...

when will u update ur story? u havent written a new chapter in forever!
Tatiana chapter 4 . 2/16/2003
Good story but I think u should explain stuff more, because honestly I'm a bit lost...
julia chapter 4 . 12/28/2002
good job, i love it! I love this maiku character too, she's so interesting! great work
Molly chapter 4 . 12/26/2002
Hey what about SHELBY AND SCOTT!
Lyssar chapter 3 . 11/17/2002
All I have to say is "hmmmmm" cuz I'm VERY lost! Other than that, I really like your story, so I'll come back for more(hopefully things'll clear up soon!) :)
Lyssar chapter 2 . 11/12/2002
I'm a little lost, to say the least, but hopefully everything'll clear up soon. I'm looking forward to chapter 3! :)
Moniquestar chapter 2 . 11/12/2002
this is interesting i cant wait to see where this goes...update soon
Lyssar chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
You're right, it is cheesy, but I'll review anyhow, since you asked me to. And I'll read the next chap too, ok? :)