Reviews for Where Angels fear to Tread
Anon 01 chapter 1 . 3/27
GOOD CHRIST IT'S 2014! Don't you ever continue chapters!
Many in their dozens over here have wanted to know if you are gonna complete this story or not! Sorry for shouting slightly,
but come on! There are many air enthusiasts at my end wanting to see a good Area 88 story for once, and to be frank, what you have started is looking very, very, very promising!

Don't let it end here, you have awesome potential, don't let it
be wasted
George chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This aint fair Shin is SUPPOSED TO BE THE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR NOT RYOKO. SO BETTER IMPROVIZE.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! (*x5) I hope more chapters coming soon.
FreyOfDavis chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I like it. Please continue this soon. 2 issues: How will she deal with combat, and how will she get along with Kitri? Another question that you may or may not wish to address: If she has three million plus to buy her own way out, why doesn't she just buy out Shin's contract? Hm. That option might be a good idea for another story. She buys out his contract and he has to deal with coming back.
Wolfman chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Looks like Ryoko just got tagged with a callsign, 'Ladybird'!
Big City chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This is awsome! I love Area 88! Do more!
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Now, what is this? A story left unfinished about Area 88 it appears. I have just one question.

"WILL YOU PLEASE FINISH IT! PLEASE OH PLEASE!"

And does it take place during the OVA or the TV series 2004 remake?
Groove chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
All right!

Nice to see Ryoko learning to fly a fighter. Wonder if this a mix of the 2004 version or the OVA?
Ominae chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Actually, this was the first Area 88 story that I've seen before I requested the admin to put up an Area 88 section. Nice touch to this AU story...

I'm wondering if Ryoko will be able to survive the reality of a civil war with Shin.

On a personal note...

I may sound like that I'm pestering you or what, but are you moving this fanfic story to the Area 88 story?
ice73 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Is this the old or newer Area 88?