Reviews for Dreaming
Nako13yeh chapter 2 . 5/10
UGHhhhhhhhhh okay this is so sadddddd~~~~~~~ *sobs* I wish he could have said his name... I love it~~ XD
Yumi Merri chapter 1 . 1/15
It pulled at my heart strings, there both too nervous to confess but clearly long for each other. I kept waiting for Legolas to slip and say "Gimli"
kyos.minion chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
This makes me sad...I hope there's a sequel where they stop being idiots.
Panic chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
This made me cry. I'm not usually one for slash or explicit sex, but this was absolutely, hauntingly beautiful. Keep writing, you have talent!
Kuma Naru chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
GOD! I ALMOST DIDNT FINISH THIS! My heart really couldnt bare it! Oh it was so sad, but so beautiful too! I litterally have tears in my eyes! OMG! I WISH! OH HOW I WISH THAT LEGOLAS WOULD HAVE AWOKEN AND CONFESS THAT HE LOVES GIMLI TOO! OMG! THEN THEY COULD LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER... well, almost!
Its was simply beautiful and full of emotion. True, real emotion that can be felt by the reader... *sniffs* good job *wipes nose on the back of my hand*
Glynna chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Hi there, so I'm busy reading LOTR for the first time, and as a very keen slash-addict I observed the pairing so clearly laid before us readers in the book.

Then I went a-looking and found Axe and Bow, and this story of yours on there, but, as that site is old or for some techno reason, it refused to let me review.

And to my utter delight I have found your writing here, so I can finally tell you how amazing this story is.

Not only in the gorgeous heat of it all, but more so in the deep pain it gave me in my heart, how the intertwining of hope and hopelessness allowed words on a screen to embed themselves into all my future thoughts and feelings of this book and fandom.

So thank you. Truly, this is magnificently written and as the first G/L I ever read (generally dream stories are the best :P), it inspired me to follow the pairing with more than just fleeting fancy.

I hope you have a lovely week. :) G.
TisAFarFarGreater chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
That was so sad. I am crying and all I want is for Legolas to sit up and say I love you, Gimli. That is a beautiful, upseting ending. Good job.
not so emo chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
OMG that was awesome,
Audrayy chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was great :) but towards the end i kinda wished Legolas woke up :D Good writing :)
Laburnum Steelfang chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
I really hate to nitpick on such a lovely fic, but it's spelled "mellon-nin". "Melamin" is a type of plastic, which I don't think is what you meant. Ah, close enough ;) Seriously, nice work. Aww.
Eos-hime chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
That one is good... I got that feeling while I read the book and even more as I saw a film - that strengly the were fond of each other, but that would be unproper, isn't that right?
Pandora de Romanus chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Very sad, but lovely... I just wish, Legolas could be less of a chicken and tell the truth...
Kitsune309 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Uwahh! Emo!Gimli... This is turning out very well. I like your writing style.
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
wow - that was hot. very delicious. a little weird when i think of it being gimli but oh...legolas.. m o.O hot.
LarienGreenleaf1 chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
I cry every time I read this! No joke! *sniffle*

Oh and I read that you were planning a sequel, whats happening with that?