Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: The Purge
gemm1mt chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
Awesome man. Please make this into a full length story. Ya know one where sore goes through the plots of the entire four story franchise after getting stuck in this dimension? I’m sure it would be awesome.
Red Diz chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This was awesome! I love how Kingdom Harts just killed off the purge in a single night. Also I agree with a lot of your logic in the after word. The concept of The Purge is dumb. The hole meeting of evil people came out left field for me but it was still good. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
cheddarbiscuit chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I don't quite understand why exactly it ends with a board meeting. I mean, I understand what you were aiming for, but an artistic choice... I don't quite get it. It's just a world-and from what little I know of the Purge, the fact that there IS no outside movie company pulling strings fits better with the random, wanton violence. Like, a tree falling in the forest, that sort of thing.

It was, however, what I was looking for; a Kingdom Hearts fanfic written by someone who also thought the Purge was stupid. People got called on their bullshit, Axel and Larxene presumably went on to kick heartless butt, and checked in on Purge night again a year later-with all thirteen members of Organization XIII to give more "purgers" a taste of their own medicine, and I am satisfied.
Kiera Jinx chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Pretty funny! Though, the News Story section did drag on a bit.