Reviews for Lav's Most Brilliant Idea Ever! working title
ONE OF THE BEST AND FUNNIEST STORY IN THE WORLD this is my favorite
mesaqt chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
keep going it is good
JustOneBreath chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
Hahaha - that was so funny! It was brilliant! I loved the ending, too!
DiM writer chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
LMAO that was so hilarious! the ending itself was a little fluffy but still good. and then dracos comment had me rolling on the floor! great story overall!

DracoGirl aka AmSammalfoy
sally chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
Great end to a great story!
usah88 chapter 5 . 7/13/2003
I thought the ending was brilliant! Great job! I loved it! I just didn't want to know Draco wanted Harry. Lol! Great job. Loved it! I loved how Ron said "I'm a pretty little butterfly"
AggroSkater chapter 5 . 7/13/2003
that WAS good. but you should also make an alternate ending. to fluffs are better than one!
AggroSkater chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
fine heres your review. let me tell u something. it SUCKS!. JUST KIDDING! This is one of the best stories ive read in a while! Its actually original! its hard to do that because every style has been picked over. theres your review. now continue, OR ELSE. or else ill go to your house and force you to type it up! hehehe. please continue.
WannaMakeUrSacrificeWorthwhile chapter 5 . 7/13/2003
oh man, that is such a good story, i loved it, its was hilarious and im glad that harry and hermione got together! yay! hehe. well again, great story. umm, laterz!

*Kelsey Potter-Black*
anonymous chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
hey!its really great keep on writing!
MissPennyLockhart chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
This story is brilliant so far but would be even more brilliant if you would continue it please.

luv pennypie
WannaMakeUrSacrificeWorthwhile chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
OMGOSH IF YOU DONT FINISH THIS STORY I WILL DIE! this is one of the best stories i have ever read and this chapter (4) was the most funniest thing in the world! i was laughing so hard i was crying and my dad was giving me funny looks from the other room! i beg of you, continue!

*KelseyPotterBlack*
WannaMakeUrSacrificeWorthwhile chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
hey this is really good! keep it up!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
CONTINUE!

Or else i will flame you!

...Maybe not

Unless you don't continue!
louise chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
you most defantly have to continue writing the story, why did you have to make the game show a cliffhanger.