Reviews for Biomass Effect
Mamb chapter 56 . 4/18
Blacklight seems to evolve far slowrr than in canon.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 56 . 4/17
Can't help but think of the Gunnm serie when I read your fic lately
Geth Juvian Z.O.T. Champion from Last Order
Blacklight mix of Venusian and Mercurian from Last Order
Children of Saleon unleashed berserker cells from Battle Angel
Benthatguy chapter 56 . 4/17
Amazing chapter once again you should make a space battles page so people can write omakes
TheKrister2 chapter 56 . 4/17
This was a good chapter like usual, a tad more tedious than normal but still good. However, the amount of grammar errors, missing letters and the like is much higher compared to even one chapter earlier. I don't know why this is, but I feel this should be fixed as it is prevalent enough to cause problems with immersion while reading.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 56 . 4/16
Man, I am both glad the Reapers are able to act on par with Blacklight, but simultaneously slightly disappointed that Blacklight is seeming much more limited then at the beginning of the story (by circumstance only, but still!)
Another good chapter. Will Shisk do anything to really set himself out to be the "Hero of the Galaxy", as Blacklight seems to be trying to do? It wpuld, ironically, take a Vorcha doing the same job as Commander Shepard to get them respect and tolerance.
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 56 . 4/16
Thoria R.

Thatsssss a nicsssse everything you got there... wouldn’t it be a sssssshame if ssssomething were to happen to it...
coincidencless chapter 56 . 4/16
Oh dear, looks like the Reapers are running /fast/ to get here.

It is strange logic that they'd use cancer, but they're paperclip-maximizers. They will lie, cheat, steal and beg to accomplish their goal.

And speaking of maximizers, looks like the Catalyst has its own ideas. Eager to see what emerges from it.
VladImpaler chapter 1 . 4/16
Another chapter. 4 years and this story is still running. You Beastrider have my respect for your dedication.
CReaper210 chapter 56 . 4/16
Great chapter!

I really love the idea of Blacklight and their allies all fighting together, such epic imagery.

Anyways, looking forward to more :)
rmarcano321 chapter 56 . 4/16
The Rachni War sounds interesting.

You've got to love these Blacklight creations!
deadal chapter 56 . 4/16
Well, it escalade quickly... did anyone order some Gray Goo?
AyeJimmy123 chapter 56 . 4/16
Noice. Could use more plasma.
shadyxlr chapter 56 . 4/16
Can't wait for your next chapter.
Will wait patiently for you.
2,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »