Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
Valmona chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Wow my heart was in PIECES ! Very good! I loved their fight! I love everything about it! Thank you
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
That was a really adorable story! I really liked how you portrayed their feelings. I love angst and sap and you managed to write both in one story, so well done! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
They are not sickening. They are KAWAII. Really sweet fic.
RedCeleste chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
GAHHHHH i love love love love these two together lol
BatheMeInSprinkles chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
arghhhhh why can't more people write out nezumi like you did? trying to suppress his wanting for shion! this made me crazy! (in a good way...) i want to read more about these two the way you have!
Jikko-Chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Oh my god! This is one of the best fics i've ever read. I'm at a loss if words it was so good. Their characteristics were down to a tee and not once was there even the slightest of ooc. It is henceforth one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE NezuShi fics D
Teacuppuppie chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
*joyful* Yes, it did get a bit sappy at times but you just got their personalities so well and I was immediately sucked in. *loves this so much* Great writing.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
SO CUTE! So far I've liked all your NO.6 stories, I hope you write more of them soon and maybe someday a multi chapter one.
neveragainX chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
sweet and very much like the real characters (: love it!
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Thank you for this amazing piece of literature. /Heart/ It was fantastic and I love it. Never stop writing, like, EVER. This...this is so good that I have no words to fully express how great it is!

Rin
iAir Nomad chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This. Was. INCREDIBLE. Holy wow, I am honestly at a loss for words! You made them so PERFECTLY in-character, I could imagine everything happening so, so easily... wow. I just can't get over that. You pulled off both their characters in a way I haven't seen in a lot of Nezushi fanfics, so kudos. And the ending gave me lots of warm-fuzzies, I'm so glad they got it all resolved in the end. *happy sigh*
Thank you, dear author, for sharing this great story with us! I hope to see more from you in the No.6 fandom in the near future. Happy writing!