Reviews for Adult Status
Please continue soon.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 3 . 1/28/2019
Getting even better.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 2 . 1/28/2019
Getting really good already.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
A pretty good start.
venz07 chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
Amazingggg! I love how tender their first time is! I know it's been a while since u updated this so i'm going to consider it completed...but thank you for writing this! Def going to my favorites :3
venz07 chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Haaaaaawt! But i love that this is on eri's POV, i love that we know what's going on onside her head thus showing how much she loves nozomi. Nozomi is a goddess, worship her erichiiiii hehehehe
Kateina chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Please continue! I've been waiting for a new chapter for so long :'(
AddictedPenguin chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
I love Nozomi, as the hopeless, straight fangirl that I am, I fell for this beautiful girl. Nozomi and Eri are such a perfect couple.

I love the way you write, the story is amazing. The little details, description of the situation, face expressions, thoughts and emotions of both of the girls is wonderful. And to be blunt I think it's one of the best sex scenes between girls I've ever read.

Please continue soon!

Much love,

Angel
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
...excuse me while I die of utter happiness. Sdzfdd you did it Eri! Now they're in an adult relationship!
equastar chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
finally eri claimed what is hers all along
YuriLover24 chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Wonderful!
ReaderPassingBy chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
I really like the pacing of the story. Though perhaps you should add more jokes or humor around to add sweetness in their romance. Perhaps involving the others to trigger some fun teasing will works good? But I hope you can also keep it decent as : its their love story, shouldn't be kissing or being kinky at the time when all of them around. That would be too embarrassing. I'm sure Umi will agree with me! (the fact that Nozomi's punishment involve breast groping on the members can be your idea, but wonder why she never did that to Eli? Is it just because Eli always do fine or was it because of something else?)
CharlotteValentine chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Please continue. Don't left me hanging... I need to imagine more lol.
tjcooper666 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Kyyyyaaaaa i couldnt handle all this sexyness i had to keep putting the phone down and rolling all over my bed from embarrassment xD this was so adorable i love this! canr wait for the next chapter :)
LalalainLalaLand chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
This is like... hm... like... OH MY GOSH!
I love this! Eri sure is lucky! and Nozomi too! They're my favorite couple of the anime!

Please! I beg you! continue!