Reviews for Room Service
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2017
I love your story , this modern au is so funny , and I laughed when Cora caught Matthew , will you continue this story ?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
Here's yet another story you've left unfinished. Very disappointing, but typical, unfortunately.
jmu chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Lala Kate! I'm ecstatic that you're continuing with Matthew & Mary, and this delicious story! Thank you for not being willing to let go of the greatest OTP ever. You make my shipper heart so happy! xox
Sugie chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
Just came across this story tonight and it is an absolute delight! It's charming, funny & sexy, traits which incidentally could also be used to describe Matthew in this fic. Love the way these two are with each other. Please update soon!
stacey caitlin chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
I just discovered this story, and I think it is such a delightful read! They really can't keep their hands off each other. They are so adorable, and I love how they are so comfortable together. I do hope there will be more to come, I am super hooked now!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
Golly, I love this story! More, please!
Downton.fangirl chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
YAYYY! I'm glad they're finally dating! How cute! I love the passion that Mary has, that she will publicly make out with him!
Palindrome310 chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
Always a pleasure to read your writing of Matthew and Mary! It surprised me how tense and angry was Matthew was at the beginning, but it was so sweet he haf some insecurity and wanted to please her. I love the wink at the ending! I'm not sure where you want to take this, humour and sexy one-shots or somewhere else. I enjoyed that they talk a bit about their relationship. It would be nice to have more of it, and then the hot part, ha, ha.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
Hooray! So glad to see you (and this) back.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
I was so excited to see this update and you did not disappoint but now you leave us wanting more. Are they ever going to be able to go on a date without partaking in physical relations (as Violet would say)?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
I am so happy to see an update! These two are never going to reach that date/sex ratio are they? Oh darn. Thank you for this super fun romantic comedy story.
AmeriGirlTN chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
Loved this delightful story as I do all your M/M stories. It's fun to see them not be able to keep their hands off each other. Hopefully, you'll have time to give us another update soon. Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
Oh so so so very brilliant and sexy. Just want more.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
Loved it. So happy to see your update! Love your Mary/Matthew: it's my birthday and this is a great treat.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
Ahh - irresistible! There is steam coming off the page, and they are soo adorable. Great to see you return to DA fics!