Reviews for Konoha's Dream Team
ARGia chapter 14 . 12/29/2023
Definitely, and without any doubt, this is the worst NarutoxIno I've ever read. It's really hard to write this couple badly, but you've succeeded. I have no problem with the other aspects of the story, but the pairing doesn't make any sense.
You have to wait 15 chapters for them to interact for the first time, and when they do, it's too inorganic and shallow. Which makes me wonder where the decision for this pairing came from?
madmax79 chapter 12 . 12/18/2023
noice
bobthebuilding chapter 4 . 11/21/2023
Somewhat interesting and had a lot of promise. That is, until Kakashi just bluntly explicitly named his three genin and their bloodlines including Naruto's Mokuton. In public, in front of an enemy that for all he knows will get away from him and spread the info everywhere, in public where anyone could be listening.
There were other out of character things, or things that are dumb/foolish once you think about it, but this one takes the cake.
Does this Kakashi WANT his genin to get killed for their potential by other villages, or is he just an idiot?
Either way I'm out.
Ki-tech chapter 20 . 8/11/2023
Great writing. You’re awesome at writing combat scenes yet can handle dialogue very well. Keep up the good work :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2023
bro sensei means teacher why are u using it like a name
Zeke Hooper chapter 20 . 7/11/2023
good story.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/18/2023
This was such a good way to leave us in the dark. I like how the end of the chapter isn’t a cliff hanger and even though the story isn’t done, it felt like a really good wrap if something happens.
Uzumaky clan chapter 2 . 6/14/2023
Uzumaky clan chapter 2 . 6/14/2023
Uzumaky clan chapter 1 . 6/14/2023
Will Zoldyck chapter 20 . 4/17/2023
I know it’s been years but I hope there’s a new chapter on day
hqjkat chapter 6 . 3/31/2023
dude i am chap 6 and already in love with the characters of naruto and sasuke.
JohnDouglas4274 chapter 20 . 3/14/2023
The end!
me chapter 3 . 2/21/2023
nice
Tomahawk5763 chapter 7 . 2/12/2023
Wood element just don’t sound right u should change it to wood style
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »