Reviews for Konoha's Dream Team
Natsuyuuki chapter 19 . 6h
Oh god... love it!
gogo bananas chapter 5 . 7/17
a gay character that isn't with the main character? testy
Why is Naruto British? Or is it Aussie? I don't know, just find it a bit weird. Don't be offended, yeah?
Not... terrible. Though I haven't read the latest chapters, for where I am now, I think you should revise the earlier chapters. Especially the dialogue. For one, I doubt an elderly military dictator who cultivates the image of kindly, wise man, would say "super cool", even if he was addressing children. Aside from that... The whole friendship was a bit too rushed in my opinion, but whatever, it's not like it's deal breaking. And the joke about pedophilia at the end was neither funny nor was it appropriate. But whatever. Has some potential, though it could also be much better.
(Oh, and this is my personal opinion: stop making other characters speak of your two protagonists complimentary so bloody much. Maybe for me it's an ingrained reaction after reading so many Mary Sue fics, but seriously, don't center the whole thing solely around the main gang. Aaaand, I think your characters are smirking too much - use other synonyms too - but that might just be me).
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 3 . 6/8
Zabuza having more chakra than Naruto makes no sense. Naruto is a jinchurikki and the way the most works kind of irritates me because there is no way it could be that powerful. If that is the case, then the dojutsus are not really that powerful if they can be beaten that easily which kind of makes the context of this team moot.
Not to say I don’t like the story because I do, it is just that this does not make sense to me. If the eyes can be tricked that easily, what would be the thing stopping thousands of ninja from practicing this technique to beat these dojutsus and other ninjas as well?
midnightscar17 chapter 19 . 5/29
Please update soon
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 5/21
Just reread for like the tenth time. I enjoy it so much.

Come back to us you beautiful bastard.
Saurito chapter 19 . 5/6
V yes, please do.
Sage chapter 19 . 5/5
Please continue this
Saurito chapter 2 . 4/30
Why the fuck is Kakashi more impressed by a fire jutsu than Mukoton, a Kenkai genkai only 3 have, and 1 of them was given it artificially.
Slimstats chapter 19 . 4/20
I still can't stop rereading this story but I have found the one thing about it that makes me very mad and that's Ino. She's the most selfish and shallowest person ever. She goes for Naruto just because Sasuke is not available. That's the worst feeling and Naruto accepting after her flimsy excuse is just disappointing. I usually love naruino but in this case it's just sad that Naruto is with someone who's not even close to deserving him. Also the fact that she's arrogant and selfish enough that she thinks she can take on the leader of a bunch of s-ranks is the most infuriating thing I've read. Ino does not deserve Naruto in the slightest.
CodyJaaxs chapter 19 . 4/18
Gotta say I really enjoyed this read. It was well done along with natural character progression for everyone. And! Your dialogue is amazing and at times I had to force myself from not laughing out loud in public. All in all this is an absolutely amazing story and I can't wait until I get to read more!
pwtcmcneil chapter 8 . 4/8
did not see what you did with sasuke's "relationship status" coming, didn't see naruto's reaction coming either
I weep for the rest of the unwritten chapters that were sure to have been even better for the previous. Thank you for writing as much as you did though!
Luh284 chapter 11 . 4/6