Reviews for A Family of Outlaws
Coolfire30 chapter 6 . 5/26
IM SCREAMING BAHAHAHAH HAHA AH HE'S GROUNDED?!
noel chapter 19 . 9/13/2017
the person who wrote that is not right in the head... i love the story and would like to read more.
Angel Winx chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
Please finish your story
Crystal Rose Serenity chapter 19 . 6/13/2017
Please please please keep writing this story it's one the best stories that I have read in a long time so please continue writing it ️
Guest chapter 19 . 3/1/2017
I like this story. Whoever wrote that review was a jackass. I hope you continue writing this story.
M
anonimous chapter 18 . 8/27/2016
Do you know what omakes are?

If so do you think you could do one about Kagome returning to the One Piece world at different time in different places?

Ex: Kagome appears between Ace being freed from the execution platform and Akainu killing him.

Or she appears in Loguetown before the crazy storm hits and runs into Dragon who tells her he's there because he wants to meet Luffy before he heads to the Grandline which results in her wanting to meet her son.

I think you get the idea.
jovysanchez17 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
This chapter was epic! Hahaha I love how everyone was amazed by Kagome's flamboyancy and connected her daring move to Luffy. It's so nice to see all those varying yet quite similar reactions. And I was touched when I read Dragon's reaction when he read the paper. :)
jovysanchez17 chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
Aww I love this chapter! Even though this story was such a massive crossover of very different stories, you still got me hooked! Keep up the good work. :)
GreenDrkness chapter 19 . 3/29/2016
Ok that guest reviewer is a fucking coward hiding behind a guest review where did she post it cause if she posted it on the most recent chapter she's a can't for reading so far in the first place if she didn't like it btw Rain isn't Mary Sue sure she's OP but so are most of the Strawhats
I love the story and how well you meshed the three worlds and I love how sweet Luffy is to Rain and how Dragon acts towards Kagome cause it shows that he knows she's badass but he wants to just hide her away from the world
Keep on the writes
sammy-hell-bitch chapter 19 . 3/24/2016
I love reading this story i hope you update again soon
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 19 . 2/26/2016
All can say is that the person who reviewed and said that needs a reality check. Your story is great and I love it so please keep writting. It's sad that there are people like that.
Black-Autumn-Rose chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
I love your story, keep up the great work. }-
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
sometimes I wonder if people realise what they are saying/typing. Do they truly realise that they are telling someone to end their life? Their existence on this Earth? What life does one live that makes them think that that is okay? All I can say is that I pity the guest who posted that and say that I am thankful for your strength and courage to continue these stories! I will wait in anticipation for the next chapter
Okami Princess chapter 19 . 2/20/2016
What kind of a horrible person says that?

Besides somebody who is a murderous little (censor) who gets off on the rush of power they get by making people kill themselves due to bullying (what cyberbullies are in my opinion).

Never mind, answered my own question.
yuki kitsune ruler of the worl chapter 19 . 2/20/2016
I am so sorry you had to deal with that kind of disgusting ignorant behavior. Some guest reviewers have become some of the biggest idiots and see it as an opportunity to say whatever makes them feel powerful. I am personally a fan of your story and I always look forward to it when you update it. I hope you know you have the support of your fans and I look forward to your future work.