Reviews for Payback
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
Amazing!

Thanks
vjlee chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
Kate may have 'pranked' Castle but he got the 'last laugh' on her, the lucky woman.

You were right Kate was diabolical and thank you for giving her exactly what she deserved plus a little more to grow on, bet she's really happy now, I know I would be! ;)

Castle is such a child! Ghosts, the only imaginable thing that believes in ghosts is of course another ghost and you know it too!

Loved this diabolically sexy, funny story so very much like them. Too bad the show writers didn't see it that way. Oh well, life does go on, thank goodness for that. ;)

Your writing was clever and HOT and filled with fun for one and all on this mini short-chapter tale.

Will always be looking for more of them, you know. ;)
vjlee chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
This chapter is chock-full of fun and games.
first-Satisfaction overtakes her shortly after sensation. - Loved that line!
second-Is there really such a thing as GAP-general associative principles?
third-Birds & Stones?
fourth-Will their immorality become their immortality?
fifth-So...barely suppressed arousal and consequential frustration combined with a short dress leads to no dinner for Kate and a feast for Rick ... mmm ... second helpings anyone?
sixth-What does the SNAKE in the Garden of Evil - er - Eden have in common with the SNEAK (like that anagram) that Castle sometimes becomes to get what he wants?

So, Kate surrenders the battle of chapter 3 to Castle but not the war. It's much harder to think when your body is being assaulted with searingly hot sensations. So why bother, you can't win a war when you're flat on your back anyway.

Your account of the adult jungle gym of their physical and mental massagenations (new word) is delightful to behold. Splendid Simply splendid! ;)

I did not expect that challenge - It is a great payback- They will continue to have more mind blowing sex every chance that they get! ;)

KATE is diabolical - HUH! - don't you really mean that YOU are diabolical! ;)
vjlee chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
In the dance of attraction and caution that Castle and Beckett are playing, as in War and as in Love there are no rules. The winner will take all and give all. A perfect storm of Win - Win. Huh?!

Castle and Beckett are equally matched adversaries and watching you take them through their paces of the game that they are playing using this narrative is a true delight. ;)

I love the fact that you are sharing this through Kate's perspective. It is so much fun watching her argue with and deceive herself in order to justify her acquiescence to Rick's and her own desires.

So Kate's word for great sex is reciprocation? I can see how that could work. ;)

Why do I keep hearing the lyrics of the song "Do That To Me One More Time" by Captain And Tenille after reading this chapter. Can you help me out with that? ;)
vjlee chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Well now, guess we will see if it's true what the idiom says that "No good deed goes unpunished" won't we, thanks to you and your convoluted mind.

It's nice to know Kate's knarley* thinking when she is struggling with her physical desire to succumb to her devilish attraction to Rick while her mind is trying to protect her from perceived danger.

This is just such sexy fun! ;)

*see Urban Dict.
hawkie chapter 4 . 5/6/2016
I guess this is my favourite of your shorter stories. There's a lot of tease, tension, and innuendo in the beginning, and it's all resolved in a most spectacular manner, and then story doesn't just close there but delivers yet more. Beckett's red dress was one of the highlights of the first seasons and you did it justice.
Turretwithaview chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
lol, yeah payback isn't always what one hopes. Great little story, thanks
Turretwithaview chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
asking him NOT to look in the top, left hand drawer ... not going to work surely?
Turretwithaview chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Hot and hilarious, thanks
Turretwithaview chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
lol, I can just see this ... flustered Beckett is hilarious.
CuRuRi chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
This was a interesting and very funny fic now I'll catch up with kitten!
CuRuRi chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This was really funny, i can imagine beckett Taking a cold shower To lower body temperature.. I really hope that you can continĂșe as soon as posible, i wanna Keep laughing please!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
That's so cool! He planned it from the start! I like it!

I was hoping you were going to expliani the contraption! Should be able to work it out using some sort of wind up clock mechanism to time a scissors jack. Magician project!

Nice work! Thank you!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
I didn't expect her to be so sweet with her challenge! It was wonderful though and it tells me that there is something big, something meaningful, going on for Kate in this relationship for her to be this sweet to him and also planning many more dates with him. I think she may be a little more than smitten with Castle!

I have no idea what you have come up with for them to do next! Make love is a given I would think, but other than that? What I would wish for is promises and honest feelings divulged. For Castle, it's a given that he loves Kate. On the other hand, it appears that he may be getting that love returned, too! I hope so!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Sounds like Castle was snacking on Kate fairly nicely! And she wants a turn? I'd say this was a very good investment for Mr. Castle!