Reviews for Spirited Back
dv36muskan chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
I enjoyed reading this, though I feel bad you won't be finishing it:(
NarutoSwag99 chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Oh my god this needs to be updated!
takamiya yukio chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Plssssss update soon, i want to see what happens in the end
cannibal corncob chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Now, I realize that it has been a decade since you've last updated this story, but I have very much enjoyed it, and considering that you have over 200 reviews for 5 chapters, it would seem that quite a lot of others enjoyed it as well. Maybe, one day, you might consider reviving this fic. It's really good.
Cannibal corncob chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Yup, I'm still interested in this plot. It's just a shame it's been around a decade since there's been an update. Sighs. Oh, well.
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I thought this revised chapter was pretty good. I didn't pick up on any obvious grammatical or spelling errors, not that I was really keeping an eye out for them. So far, I think this is turning out to be an interesting story.
BriarKid chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Hi! this fic is really different from the usual and i appreciate you writung this out. I can't wait to read the next chapt! But take your time,I'm sure that you'll put it out once it is ready. I wuite like your style of writing.
again, thanks for the good story.
translaxia
fireSpiritgirl chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
How do you stop acid rain? D:
Twilight Journey chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
Update! Update! Update! It's been eight years!
Stormflower chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
Hey1 the story's great! carry on writing, looking forward to the next chappie!
sootyxsnowpetal chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really love this! I hope things turn out for the better D
Astrid chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
I can see its been years but just to let you know that you have a quality fic here and if you ever get the random urge to pick it up again - there are people who would be eternally grateful! Don't abandon such a promising story - I really enjoyed reading it and would love to read more.
Aiwethryne chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Hello, person who is obviously on hiatus. You need to update, I'm telling you.
TheImaginator chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
I visited your author page and was dismayed to see you don't plan on finishing this fic :( It's really, really good, I would love to see what would happen, especially to Haku, but seeing as you last updated about 3 years ago (on my birthday!) I'm guessing you definitely don't plan to anymore. Well, even if you're a little embarassed about this story, I think it's awesome, so props to you :)
blazingsunstar chapter 5 . 7/7/2006