Reviews for Spirited Back
NarutoSwag99 chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Oh my god this needs to be updated!
takamiya yukio chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Plssssss update soon, i want to see what happens in the end
cannibal corncob chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Now, I realize that it has been a decade since you've last updated this story, but I have very much enjoyed it, and considering that you have over 200 reviews for 5 chapters, it would seem that quite a lot of others enjoyed it as well. Maybe, one day, you might consider reviving this fic. It's really good.
Cannibal corncob chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Yup, I'm still interested in this plot. It's just a shame it's been around a decade since there's been an update. Sighs. Oh, well.
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I thought this revised chapter was pretty good. I didn't pick up on any obvious grammatical or spelling errors, not that I was really keeping an eye out for them. So far, I think this is turning out to be an interesting story.
BriarKid chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Hi! this fic is really different from the usual and i appreciate you writung this out. I can't wait to read the next chapt! But take your time,I'm sure that you'll put it out once it is ready. I wuite like your style of writing.
again, thanks for the good story.
translaxia
fireSpiritgirl chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
How do you stop acid rain? D:
Twilight Journey chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
Update! Update! Update! It's been eight years!
Stormflower chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
Hey1 the story's great! carry on writing, looking forward to the next chappie!
sootyxsnowpetal chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really love this! I hope things turn out for the better D
Astrid chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
I can see its been years but just to let you know that you have a quality fic here and if you ever get the random urge to pick it up again - there are people who would be eternally grateful! Don't abandon such a promising story - I really enjoyed reading it and would love to read more.
Aiwethryne chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Hello, person who is obviously on hiatus. You need to update, I'm telling you.
TheImaginator chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
I visited your author page and was dismayed to see you don't plan on finishing this fic :( It's really, really good, I would love to see what would happen, especially to Haku, but seeing as you last updated about 3 years ago (on my birthday!) I'm guessing you definitely don't plan to anymore. Well, even if you're a little embarassed about this story, I think it's awesome, so props to you :)
blazingsunstar chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
wow I love it I hope you update it soon I cant wait to see what happens to Haku
x.emmaroo.x chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
oh my this is really good. NO Haku cant change he's to good. Or is he going to fight the darkness and still protect and help the rebels in his tainted spirit form that would be good! No once again! lol

I love your story so far it is so g

Update soon :) ~~XxEmzyxX~~