Reviews for Defending Bjork
AJ Granger chapter 25 . 12/22/2016
This is awesome. I like the changes that you made, including the additions. You write the characters well, and you end up rooting for them.
Kirsten chapter 25 . 12/14/2016
First of all, let me apologize that I haven't reviewed any of the earlier chapters, but I just couldn't stop reading! To me it felt like I was reading a story written by one of the original writers. The flow, the characterization and dialogue seemed to blend in seamlessly. I finally started watching GG and I'm hooked. I love the amazing chemistry between Jess and Rory and you've seemed to capture it perfectly.
MargaritaS chapter 25 . 11/8/2016
this was lovely, i would love to see you tackle the next season :)
Lady Miss Nothing chapter 25 . 10/12/2016
so. fricking. good.
IllusionsOfBliss chapter 25 . 5/28/2016
What a great story! Wish this was the way Season 2 went on the show! Your characters are spot on, you are a very special writer
libros5 chapter 17 . 2/2/2016
Ok. Your Lorelai is really annoying and I can now see why people don't think much of her since your Lorelai is spot on. If it weren't because I want to know how things with Rory and Jess work out I'd quit reading
Wordaholic chapter 15 . 12/9/2015
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was perfect! (sorry I can't be more articulate now, maybe later when I'm not in a post-LitKiss haze)
Maranna Listten chapter 25 . 8/28/2015
Great story! Really enjoyed it. The fact that a lot of these stories that I'm reading are from 10 or 11 years ago blows my mind.
dalekmakingtea chapter 25 . 5/25/2015
I just finished reading this story and I loved it! You write these characters so well, and that isn't easy, not a lot of people manage to get them right. But you did, it felt like the show! Only better because I prefer what happened in your story. It's really impressive, I mean the dialogue is like it is in the show and the show has like the best written dialogue ever. So very impressive! Thank you so much! I really enjoyed it :)
oywiththepoodles22 chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
I realize this story is about 10 years old, but I've recently gotten on a Literati-fanfic-reading kick, and I just wanted to say how much I love this one! I can practically hear Jess and Rory's voices in my head as I read the dialogue—it's clever, insightful, and impressively in character :)
Janieee chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
I know its been FOREVER since you wrote this but I don't think anyone lets go of gilmore girls (hopefully!) so i just wanted to say thanks for this story! Everyone was perfectly in character and your writing style is so witty and on point. You totally provided just enough that the emotions were really there without it seeming excessive or not true to how gilmore girls really is. loved the tie ins to all the actual storyline bits. ah love this couple so much. loved it!
KEMLEM81 chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
This chapter lived up to its title - perfect!
Selma chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
Omg...just love this fanfic...it's perfect...everything ...I wished it would have happened exactly like this...damn I read this fanfic in 2 days, since I just could'nt stop and now I'm sad :( I want to read more! Thank you very much for this great work! Just awesome!
Greetings from Germany
Selma
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
YES. Just yes.
I really enjoyed reading this - so different than most of the Lit fanfics I read. Different in a good way, different the way you wrote the characters.
Thanks for writing and posting! & for not taking it down just because it's been ten years or whatever - readers (like me) who weren't into GG a decade ago still get to have a blast reading :)
jencwu chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
Great story, my only regret is that things ended unresolved between Luke & Lorelai. But really good writing, thanks so much for sharing this.