Reviews for Defending Bjork
Maranna Listten chapter 25 . 8/28
Great story! Really enjoyed it. The fact that a lot of these stories that I'm reading are from 10 or 11 years ago blows my mind.
dalekmakingtea chapter 25 . 5/25
I just finished reading this story and I loved it! You write these characters so well, and that isn't easy, not a lot of people manage to get them right. But you did, it felt like the show! Only better because I prefer what happened in your story. It's really impressive, I mean the dialogue is like it is in the show and the show has like the best written dialogue ever. So very impressive! Thank you so much! I really enjoyed it :)
oywiththepoodles22 chapter 3 . 4/14
I realize this story is about 10 years old, but I've recently gotten on a Literati-fanfic-reading kick, and I just wanted to say how much I love this one! I can practically hear Jess and Rory's voices in my head as I read the dialogue—it's clever, insightful, and impressively in character :)
Janieee chapter 25 . 3/15
I know its been FOREVER since you wrote this but I don't think anyone lets go of gilmore girls (hopefully!) so i just wanted to say thanks for this story! Everyone was perfectly in character and your writing style is so witty and on point. You totally provided just enough that the emotions were really there without it seeming excessive or not true to how gilmore girls really is. loved the tie ins to all the actual storyline bits. ah love this couple so much. loved it!
KEMLEM81 chapter 15 . 2/4
This chapter lived up to its title - perfect!
Selma chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
Omg...just love this's perfect...everything ...I wished it would have happened exactly like this...damn I read this fanfic in 2 days, since I just could'nt stop and now I'm sad :( I want to read more! Thank you very much for this great work! Just awesome!
Greetings from Germany
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
YES. Just yes.
I really enjoyed reading this - so different than most of the Lit fanfics I read. Different in a good way, different the way you wrote the characters.
Thanks for writing and posting! & for not taking it down just because it's been ten years or whatever - readers (like me) who weren't into GG a decade ago still get to have a blast reading :)
jencwu chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
Great story, my only regret is that things ended unresolved between Luke & Lorelai. But really good writing, thanks so much for sharing this.
jencwu chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
Wow, that completely blindsided me! Did NOT see that coming! Thought it was going to go similarly to the actual episode. Wow, just wow!
jencwu chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Love it! This is one of my favorite episodes, both because of the one on one time between Rory & Jess as well as Lorelai & Luke. You so effortlessly transition from actual script to your own writing and ideas. Love, love, love!
jencwu chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Ok, I am again super impressed with your ability to portray the characters so true to the show. I could totally picture this really happening on the show. You have nailed it and I love it!
jencwu chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Well I'm obviously just starting this story but so far I'm really impressed with your ability to truly convey the characters as they are in the show. I think that's something that is really hard in particular for GG. The characters are so particular and the dialogue is so unique with tons of subculture references, and I think it's hard to replicate that. I've had an idea for a fanfic for awhile now but haven't written it for that very reason. So bravo to you for doing a great job so far with that! Looking forward to getting further into this story.
Anna chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
I really wish I had something coherent to say about this story, and this chapter, especially.
But, frankly, only one word comes to mind: PERFECT.
I pray you have more stories written for me to devour, and that the urge to write more comes to you unexpectedly (after a marathon rewatch?).
geeklady chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
This was simply amazing. Great job!
Iscah McKrae chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
"Well, good, because, in case you've forgotten, you vowed many years ago that you'd be the Louise to my Thelma. I don't need you running off and becoming someone else's Bonnie instead."