Reviews for Stars
MikariStar chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
very good story :)
raywing chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I love this story-it paints such a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing!

-Raywing
Ahria chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Ahh! That was really sweet!

I'm adding this to my c2 community!

Good job! Keep writing!

-Ahria
AiriKatsu chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
cute.
KristalRozes chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
That was so sweet!I really liked this alot.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
That was really sweet subtle romance. Lots of emotion and that gave it a really nice touch. Great fic!
Ryony chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
I love that song...I love your fic! _ It was awesome! Very IC in my opinion.
felpoolleon chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
You really got a good touch. Keep it goin Tori :)
Raven Summersong chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
lol...since you asked, he was thinking how much he loved her the whole time, and how weird that was, and how afraid he was of telling her for all sorts of reasons, and praying he got the courage to admit it someday to her, and be the prince she deserves. So his wish was "Please, i wish Amelia wouldn;t give up on me. Please let her wait for me."
Authoress Tams chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Awww that's so sweet! Hmm...I wonder what Zelgadis wished for. *wink wink*

That is one of the sweetest stories I have ever read, and it's very IC. Great job! *praises the Z/Aness*

*Tams*
Mika-Mika Tou chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Aww... wow, this was a very sweet story, I loved it! Well done!
Queen Mab1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
This is such a cute, sweet, and romantic story!

Very touching and a good idea. I love it. And its even a nice little ending. They didn't have to kiss or tell one another that they loved eachother, but somehow you know that they do. Keep up the good work.
Winged Dancer chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
The ending was *SO* romantic! I liked the whole fic, but the ending image... I simply loved that one. Very IC (Or so I think) and believable, too.

Other than that, just check the formatting - some pharagraphs are a bit off-place, and when talking about Zel sometimes you write 'HE' and it's a little weird.

Keep up with the work - I hope you'll write more.