Reviews for Guilty Crown: The Lost Kingdoms - Gaiden
Kanius chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Nice tribute chapter paying respects to the YYGDM heroes from the golden years. Good touch turning the Legend HQ, formerly the Hypnos/Tokyo Government Building into the Legend National Museum.

Lots of easter eggs to be found, including the Legend HQ flag, the copy of Yugi's deck, and all the figures. I liked the bit where they see the figures of the Paradais Duo and Sailor Cosmos. It's shocking to Shu that Madoka met Lady Cosmos.

Nice chapter, I liked it.
Kanius chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
We're finally introduced to your OC gogglehead and Taiyou seems like he'll become a favorite of yours.

Nice character POV and ties in great with the start of the school year (and how we can all relate to the beginning and angst of the school year). It's neat you make Taiyou the sibling of one of the lesser Guilty Crown characters. Incorporating your own experiences through Taiyou's POV made it relatable for us readers.

Taiyou meeting his Digimon, Hackmon, was a nice scene. It's a great tie-in to the Hackmon hype going on in the Digimon community now with him becoming the 13th Royal Knight addition. So, all the Knights except Gallantmon are around at this point? Interesting.

It'll be good to see Taiyou and Hackmon take action in the main story.
Kanius chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Nice lengthy chapter about these two Czech pilots. They do remind me of our favorite Kuiper Senshi lesbian duo. Daryl is also callback to Blitzkrieg. Interesting explanation about the Endlaves. You know the Endlaves remind me of the mechs from the Toonami show IGPX (both are animated by Production I.G. just like Ghost in the Shell: SAC).

Liked the Czech pilots interaction with Ayase and have their own code. Good references to Gundam 00 along with music selection from Code Geass.

Also cool to see Ayase's mother (who's wheelchair bound just like Canon!Ayase). Great stuff, my friend.
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
pretty cool debut of this oc, now let's see how much butt he and his digimon can kick, keep up the awesome work dude
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
finally got time to breathe from moving to look this over.

You sure do keep impressing me with all this and nice gundam 00 reference dude.

Keep up the awesome work
Kanius chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Nice short chapter with Argo and Kyoko seeing each other like siblings. They have each other's company after the loss of their loved ones. Kyoko actually likes Gangnam, lol.

Good short chapter. Like to see more character interactions like this we don't see in the main story.
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
short but sweet in a way couples usually are.

good work there dude_
Kanius chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Lovely scenes and moments on the beach. Liked the character interactions on the fun side of things. It did play out just like the actual episode 8 with the obvious differences. Sure seems like Shu has gathered himself quite a big harem with his female classmates and the magical girls, eheheh.

I did pick up on an easter egg (intentional or not?) with Shibungi reading a book based on the Wong Family. ;)

Nice to see Shu and Gai communicating with their spirit animals. Yeah, we'll see them debut in chapter 3 of the main story. Too bad they couldn't get what they were looking for. Keido beat them to it and the villains are prepping for the next phase.

Now, we can get to the Asgard chapter. Looking forward to seeing what original sidestories you have in mind.

Indeed, what a shame and may Mr. Williams rest in peace.
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
beach scenes were nice, so was the mansion action though more trouble is afoot I see, nice to see characters being playful and such while also being open with each other which is nice.

nice homage in the beginning may his soul rest in piece.

keep up the awesome work dude.
Kanius chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Decent rehash of the cruise ship episode with that American guy. He should've had 'Real American' Hulk Hogan's theme or something, lol. But, the added presence of Mami and changing Arisa's void name from Coward's Shield to Minerva Shield made up for alterations. Good stuff.
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
was this based off the anime's episode or your own creation? Either way you did a good job man.

Keep up the awesome work_
Kanius chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Good start for this gaiden series. Nice to see the mock training with Shu and Ayase exactly as played out in the show. Liked the cameos, including Howard the Duck's expy. Let's see you keep this going.
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
really cool work there dude, nice cameo and usage of the plot_

keep up the awesome work dude.