Reviews for Embracing His True Self
clover cat Klee chapter 44 . 3h
oooh, this is soo cool. I've read and followed this story a while ago, so I can't remember if I'd commented, but I've just reread it to understand the new chapters and what's happening better and boy oh boy, do I LOVE it! This Harry is a really interesting character, because he is not a cardbox cutout for good or evil, and I really hope it stays that way. Nevill, too, is interestingly ambugious here, I like that. I really do look forward to how this all develops and how Neville will react if he ever lerns about his friend's doings...
snapecastle96 chapter 44 . 12h
I’ve loved the story so far and look forward to the next update. I was wonder if you are going to make harry and/some of the death eaters animagi?
Emmoria chapter 44 . 7/20
Life Worth Living!
Camille.Ad0 chapter 44 . 7/19
Nice chap ) I was a bit confuse at the beginning, I did not see what voldemort and harry were talking about. But I came back at the last chap and get going ).
ladiefury chapter 44 . 7/18
I am So excited for the recent updates! Thanks so much. I spent the day re reading this fic! What a treasure.
sjrodgers23 chapter 44 . 7/18
More of this story is great. Thank you so much
Harriverse chapter 44 . 7/18
I love all your works. This one gave us a lot of plot, but ended with nothing unsolved.
Maben00 chapter 44 . 7/18
a really great chapter and as always I love it and I can't wait to read what happens next when you have the time :-)
erik23 chapter 27 . 7/18
I kind of find it a little bit too disgusting the fact that you insinuated male pregnancy. I was on board with the story and I already could tell from earlier chapters that you are going to pair Harry with Voldemort, but also bringing male pregnancy into the mix? yeah, that's a no for me.
TwiSagaLover chapter 44 . 7/17
I need more please!
HoneyBear84 chapter 44 . 7/17
Love it as always and seriously looking forward to the next update
foxee-chik chapter 44 . 7/17
omg! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap! i loved the prev chaps as well!
kirsty21 chapter 44 . 7/16
cool
DS2010 chapter 44 . 7/16
Good talk with Neville and Harry glad Neville realizes the truth. I agree about his gran she is a formattable lady
shadewatcher chapter 44 . 7/16
Poor Neville, at least he has Harry to help him along and keep him from freaking out completely. Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Can't wait to see what they intend to do to get even with Dumbldork's.
3,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »