Reviews for Embracing His True Self
Seth Deimona stories chapter 37 . 17h
Please do more.
It’s a really good story so far.
Seth
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/12
Well, all this is nicely ambiguous-Voldemort is growing saner, Snape's allegiance to Dumbledore, already fraying, is wobbling quite nicely, and Albus' plans are going west with a vengeance.

Well done.
CrepeCreepsDoll chapter 37 . 4/11
Oh I'm so excited for the next chapter of this~~ Ahh I love it so so much! You're a really amazing writer and this is amazing. I will dutifully wait for you to update if you will.
EiEl chapter 37 . 4/10
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY. ITS SO GOOD.
Anon chapter 37 . 4/3
"Oh, to see the look on Malfoy Juniors face when he learned that Harry Potter was on their Lord's side and trusted implacably…better yet, he hoped the boy started something with him where the Dark Lord could hear…he could just imagine how it would play out."

Please please please make it happen
ShockerRocker chapter 37 . 4/2
This story is one of the few that has kept me hooked from the beginning, eagerly awaiting updates. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Wishing you luck in all your endeavors,
The Rocker
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/1
I wonder, whatever will Dumbledore do for the next war once Voldemort and Harry are gone? He seems to need one about every ten years or so to make sure the WW still appreciates his leadership. (of course he'll get rid of Snape once Tom is gone, he won't need the greasy git any longer-though that may be harder than he thinks, since Snape knows how to lie to both his masters by now).

It was kind of fun watching how frustrated Dumbledore was with a miserable world that refuses to follow his guidance as well as he would like.
KitsuneGodAsashi chapter 1 . 3/30
F***ing sick.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 3/28
Actually, the reason that Dumbledore thinks that abuse makes people malleable and easy to manipulate is because it worked that way on Snape, since he was abused both at home and at Hogwarts. The big mistake that Albus made with Harry is that he allowed the boy to have friends and to start thinking he had worth there at Hogwarts, so that Harry would love him and do anything he said. Now, canon Harry was like that-but somehow, this Harry isn't.

Although Voldemort is finding out why Harry drives Snape into a fury...

It would be really interesting to find out what Hermione Granger's ancestry is, though.
Can't wait for the next chapter! I like how you're progressing things - not too slow, not too fast. Some stories go straight from neutrality to dark with no thought in between.
Thanks for the update!
Dezzi95 chapter 37 . 3/26
Updates?
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 37 . 3/21
Ooh Dumbledore’s fall from grace and some more of Barty and the Lestranges. I’d like to see Harry and the twins getting to know each other. Especially Rab he almost sounds as though he’d adopt Harry if he could! (Can you adopt a blood relative) those Muggleborn family trees were inspired and I love the way Harry is shaking up such long held beliefs.
Any chance of Fudge being brought down too?
Minerva turning on Dumbledore?
I also can’t wait to see Draco’s face once he realised how close Harry and Tom actually are. I would love it if Tom somehow sensed one of Harry’s wet dreams about him! Lol
Loving your story. Off to check out your profile!
Cora-the-Indestructable chapter 37 . 3/20
I still love the story
Sexxy Vampire 16 chapter 37 . 3/19
Love it! Hopefully you update soon!
hplemonpersona chapter 37 . 3/19
I'm so excited for the next chapter now this is one of my favorite fanfics
3,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »