Reviews for Embracing His True Self
Vampireking40 chapter 38 . 4h
I am kindly of loss. The part about the Lestrange family. You mentions brothers and fathers. Who is who exactly.
62442lovmagic chapter 64 . 8/18
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE YOUR STORY, I'M WAITING AND DID I MENTION THAT I'M VERY VERY IMPAITENT pretty please please
APMoM chapter 64 . 8/18
Can’t believe I missed this update!
The Dursley’s were dead to begin with...hmmm, I guess that’s for the best. They couldn’t really advance the plot and I’m not sure I really want the details.
I do appreciate letting Tonks live, that could become very interesting. Not sure I like all the pairing off talk though. I would have preferred just Rab mentoring her or something and let it go from there...anyway, thanks for the update. Can’t wait for the next!
Jessica45395 chapter 64 . 8/13
another amazing chapter! maybe build up to tom/harry time ... Kingsley might step up? ... I think they will try to go legal channels unless Dumbledore did something with either loyalty or compulsion magic to make them irrational... maybe she sees it from the other side and is willing to be neutral... love your work as always!
Crazy-San chapter 64 . 8/13
no scene with bella?
StarkIndustries1983 chapter 64 . 8/13
I really love this story a lot and I can't wait for you to update it.
buterflypuss chapter 64 . 8/12
Good chap
Stormshadow13 chapter 64 . 8/12
I really enjoyed this conversation between Harry and the dark Lord. It was very interesting.

Looking forward to seeing the trial.
inuyasha16451 chapter 64 . 8/12
Loved it
tiffanythibedeau chapter 64 . 8/11
Love the story. Please update soon. I think it will be to early for some sexy time to.
randomplotbunny chapter 64 . 8/11
XD
62442lovmagic chapter 64 . 8/11
I looove this chapter( and the story a lot of amazing fanfictions are left incomplete but you didn't do that I'm so happy that you decided to continue and I like the idea of Tonks getting married to Rabastan WILLINGLY, and I like it when Harry instead of getting embarrassed says sarcastic comments and I think that it would be great if Neville joins the dark side or Harry and not just Neville but also his gran, which she will after that fight with Dumbles, and his parents after they are back to normal I'm sure they'll be willing to as gran and Neville will tell 'em about the fight and harry helping them come back to normal also helps. Sorry , I'm rambling well what I wanted to say is that A COMBINATION OF 26 LETTERS CANNOT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR HP AND YOUR STORY I'm addicted to it and THANK YOU for gifting me such a awesome story which when I read makes my time most enjoyable and wonderful
Road-kitsune chapter 64 . 8/11
I think Harry is too sexually innocent in a way so sex for now would be a not yet on my end. But maybe Dark Lord version of date night could teach Harry some new things about himself. If Dumbledore tried to make a grand escape and just so happen to publicly try to curse Harry before being taken down sounds grand. Or the Order tries to nab him on the way to Azkaban and gets caught instead. Has anyone thought of just HOW devious and cunning Molly Weasley can be when she wants to? As in run the Order in the shadows cunning? Owning the homes in Hogsmeade and renting them cheap to creatures who do jobs for Harry sounds marvelous. I cant see Tonks and Lestrange but I could see her marrying a more obscure under the radar and unmarked death eater then swearing an oath that at least two or more of the children becomes Blacks?
Jostanos chapter 64 . 8/11
I'd wait another four or five chapters before the Harry/Tom cuddle/sexy time, Debs.
The Death Eater meeting may occur in the next chapter and White Bee's trial in the chapter after that.
Hmm... Who may be the new leader of the order indeed.
Moody? McGonagall? Sirius and or Remus?
autumngold chapter 64 . 8/11
Thank you for your amazing new chapter! Thank goodness Harry isn't going to have Tonks killed. Hopefully he can use his genius to get her to give Rabastan a chance. Wonderful update!
5,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »