Reviews for Embracing His True Self
Nightstalker100 chapter 1 . 5/13
This is definitely brilliant. I really love it. The way you Interpret the characters is amazing your perspective is completely unique and totally spot on. Definitely hanging out to read more of your works. Please update soon. Thank you for the hard work, and stay safe.
DemonLuna20 chapter 94 . 5/12
I love this story so much! i cant wait for future chapters- thank you for making this glorious master piece!
I honestly hope you continue this story, it has a(n) amazing plot! I would really like if in the end Harry would've always been light and played them all... Hope you continue!
-A loyal Reader
That is actually not that odd-you wanting to include Ron more than Hermione-Whenever I think up or read stories I actually want to include Hermione more than Ron, I guess it all comes down to our favorite characters! Also, its not that bad seeing as in the fourth book they say how having Hermione than Ron just wasn't the same, so tough luck to all Hermione's fans!
Definetly Sirius'! Can't wait to see if wants to fix his rship whith harry, I mean harry is being a bit hard on him. I would be suprised black isnt insane..
I would really like it if Snape and Harry still don't get along, Sirius finds Harry, Harry puts up his mask, Harry DOESN"T like MoldyPants but instead falls into the dark... He is no stranger to the shadows..
randomplotbunny chapter 94 . 5/8
:-)
randomplotbunny chapter 90 . 5/8
:-D
Jmw03u chapter 94 . 5/6
This is a great story. I am really enjoying it. It’s amazing the lengths that dumbledore went to. Even in other manipulative!dumbledore books I haven’t seen him this bad. I hope we get to see Fawkes get better. Thank you for writing this!
blackangel150 chapter 94 . 5/5
Haha Hermione having to rein herself in but it’s not surprising for to her not getting the b proper education.. love the chapter can’t wait for more
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 94 . 5/5
A really exciting chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
DS2010 chapter 93 . 5/5
I wonder if Harry will ever want children, I think he doesn't because of his own childhood.
I liked what he did for Geret.
6,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »