Reviews for Sisters
SkylaLeal chapter 1 . 1/18
I love this story. And I totally love the way you make Lorelai the bad guy in this story. I like Lorelai but this is a great story
jorg0382 chapter 8 . 9/2/2019
Please update soon! I'm loving this story and hope you continue :)
jadeholmes chapter 8 . 12/7/2018
plz update
dvildead chapter 8 . 8/28/2018
UNE SUITE?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2018
please update
Chaz746 chapter 8 . 3/16/2018
I am so happy and excited that you updated this. I reread this at least once a month and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2018
I LOVE THIS BOOK!
ReadLikeHermione chapter 8 . 1/12/2018
Great chapter!
JJsMommy27 chapter 8 . 1/11/2018
So not liking Lorelai in this story at all but I am so hoping that it will make Cat and Rory become closer and more friendlier so can't wait for more to see how this all plays out keep up the amazing work
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2017
more. more. more.
GOCAT chapter 7 . 4/14/2017
Hi, I really love this book and thin your writing is amazing! Thank you for updating! I was wondering if you would be able to do a chapter where Cat (and maybe max or Oliver) meet Paris and Tristan and that? Maybe She ends up being able to pick Rory up in Max's car because the dancing lessons have changed or even pick Rory up from school to go bowling or get ice-cream? OR EVEN PICK HER UP TO TAKE HER TO THE WEEKLY DINNER WHERE MAX IS MEETING THEIR GRANDFATHER?! but thank you for updating! Love your work!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2017
I love this story, are you going to skip to the start of season 1 or are you going to continue going through the years. Update soon I can't wait to read more.
SlytherinValkire chapter 7 . 3/5/2017
Omg! Finally an update! I can't wait for more! I love the direction you've taken this!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
Please write more...
setummins chapter 2 . 1/13/2017
I have read this story many times hoping it would be finished when will it be or at least the next few chapters this story is really good don't give up on it please.