Reviews for Fifty Shades: Fast and Furious
Csimom5gmail.co chapter 39 . 7/14
Thank you for so much your good on the journey.I feel one day I will walk in a book store and pick up one of your reading.
zoeybb chapter 45 . 7/5
Good lord, I hope you are well, I have read this story about 6 times already and, your final note says that a chapter is missing by the end, I hope you can give us that. Thank you very much for your stories and take care of yourself.
I hope one day you will post the last chapter to this story. Thank you for writing
bonnemine82 chapter 31 . 6/7
quel revirement! je suis sous le choc! merci pour votre écriture mais là c'est sur je ne peux pas aller dormir sans connaitre la suite!
bonnemine82 chapter 45 . 6/9
Bonjour, je me suis régalée à lire votre histoire. Merci pour toute cette belle imagination... mais... y a t-il une suite?

A bientôt!
lhhistoryteacher chapter 45 . 6/6
Could you please finish? I can’t stand it when authors do this.
MatingInspires chapter 45 . 5/29
We never got that last chapter lol! This story was fantastic. Thank you!
Exactly two years and here I am hoping for an update, I love love love this story I can’t get enough of it. I keep re-reading it over and over and over again.
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 45 . 5/5
Were is the last chapter ... Such a great story Please finish the story please :)
Millse chapter 45 . 4/7
OMG! This has been one of the best stories i have read in years, i couldn't stop i have been reading it constantly for the past few days addicted to it, please please let us have the next chapter i'm in hell here wanting more.
Nordfreezeland chapter 45 . 4/5
Hi everybody, so the story is not complete?! That is not a problem. It‘s one of the best stories here on FF, we all should send out a big „thank you“ to Mrs. Fraser for spending so much time into her characters, describing their feelings, developing a unique storyline: well done! I hope, it was just your busy life, that stopped your writing, Mrs. Fraser. Thank you for sharing, all the best for you and your family. Best wishes from Germany, Anke
Sina chapter 45 . 4/3
Still living in hope for an ending to this story. :-)
bluesky5678 chapter 1 . 3/24
Your story looks interesting but since the last update was almost 2 years ago, I can only assume that you've abandoned it. Thus, it would not be in my best interest to get invested. It's a shame.
Mysticalforrest chapter 1 . 3/23
Please finish!
Would you ever consider giving your fans that last chapter for closure?
6,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »