Reviews for Fifty Shades: Fast and Furious
Bookworm1404 chapter 8 . 3/7
Was the Leigh at Neiman Marcus that was with Caroline Acton that helped Ana with the dresses one of Christian's former submissives? I remember at the beginning of this story that he recounted how he started up with his playroom that he had a sub by that name who told him that she loved him and he ended their contract. So was that her?
Fatima C0ntreras chapter 45 . 11/12/2023
Hola espero que te encuentres bien.
lavendarjade chapter 45 . 8/17/2023
Just finished. And you wrote nothing else. So sad
bjq chapter 1 . 5/13/2023
awwwwweewesomely fabulous prerreeeeeeeeetty preeeeeeeeeetty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease update soooooooooon
Guest chapter 45 . 5/2/2023
Did you ever publish that final chapter? This was the second time I read your story and I enjoyed it both times. But I would love to read an ending. Any chance?
bjq chapter 45 . 4/30/2023
awesome pleeeeeeeease update sooooon
LisaKabb chapter 45 . 3/14/2023
Just read this beautiful story again and loved it once again.
NotAsCuteAsPushkin chapter 45 . 12/31/2022
Absolutely amazing. Thank you. I hope you come back some day to finish it.
Nadamos chapter 45 . 9/22/2022
I know it has been 8 years, but I still hope that one day Mrs. Fraser will come back and complete this amazing, amazing story.
mrsshinny chapter 31 . 8/23/2022
I am rereading this story just to get to chapter 31. It's as amazing and gut wrenching as I remembered. I still gasped when Christian lost his ever loving fucking mind and did that to Ana. I'm mad at him all over again. Brilliant writing!
50blushingroses chapter 43 . 5/12/2022
Reading this story again in 2022 “cowboy like me” by taylor swift fits them two well and maybe “long story short” as well
50blushingroses chapter 44 . 5/12/2022
I had a thought if she doesn’t have her uterus does she still have her tubes and eggs dropping? If so, could they do surrogacy? Unless they only adopt however I see them doing both. That’s what my imagination wants lol so that’s what I’ll think of in the epilogue :)
50blushingroses chapter 45 . 5/11/2022
So sad I found this so late but at least you said you weren’t offing them in a plane crash and I do hope you’re ok since you suddenly didn’t upload anymore. I can kinda make sense at what the last chapter would’ve been with my own imagination. They land safely blah blah blah and they start their relationship over I’m assuming or at least my imagination conjured up an epilogue to years later where they’re married and having kids and maybe they have their own playroom set to their needs when they wants to use it ;)
my-completeness chapter 44 . 3/15/2022
real shame the last chapter wasn't posted, but you can dead this story just fine without it! very strange reading about Putin in the current environment haha
WTF chapter 45 . 2/21/2022
Who does that? Who writes this whole story and then not finish it with the final chapter. I wish writers didn't do things like that...
6,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »