Reviews for Decide what to be, and go be it
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
Possibly the BBC, haha! Just a little, John, maybe just a little.
This was fun!
VDMA,
Sophia the Scribe
ElleMe chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This is brilliant, you're such a talented writer! So many hysterical and heartwarming lines, and so much detail packed in there. It's such an entertaining story! I wish there were more fics that treated John and Mary like this-as they are. Always a treat to find stories that are nice to Mary. So thank you :)

Loved the line about Sherlock being naked in 221B!
Wynsom chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
That was A-mazing. Perfect characterizations, perfect tone, perfect slice of life as parents, perfect coupling, perfect morning challenges from a perfectly adorable baby, perfect Sherlockian response to being ignored... And PERFECT humor. Perfectly fine job! Thank you for that most delightful read!
Fang's Fawn chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Oh, by the way...Sherlock's "Scott...Zelda" comment had me on the floor!
Fang's Fawn chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Loved this! It was a beautiful scene of this particular crew's very sweet but utterly freakish domesticity. :-)
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Hello my dear, you already know that I love this story. It's so lovely and so real, totally crazy but still totally IC for everyone. If there will ever be any domestic bliss like this for John and Mary (which I doubt, but we can hope...), it will be just like this.
Since the story is already in the Canon Addicts collection on AO3, I hope you don't mind if I grab it for the sister community here on the site as well? Tell me if you don't want me to. And do keep the good stuff coming!
englishtutor chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Well done, well done! I am so happy I found this. There are just not enough happy John and Mary stories, and I'm such a huge Mary fan. Thank you for this-you have made my day!
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This scene better be in season four, or I will e extremely annoyed.

This is stinking adorable and I just loved it!
hatondog chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh, my God. I'm still giggling, something I started shortly into this. You've captured the characters so well-Sherlock WOULD invade the nursery if he got no response otherwise, and even though we've never seen John and Mary together and drunk, this is surely what it would be like. But really, those two need to learn the first rule of engagement in the nighttime baby cold wars-never, ever admit that you're awake when you hear the baby cry.

Looking forward to more of your work!
TheHolmesSister chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Okay, I absolutely LOVE this. HELL I'm kinda in love with it
EmRose92 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Oh, good gracious, that was completely adorable. There are not enough stories about a day in the life of John and Mary Watson, and this might just be the best I've read. Thank you so much for a read that made me laugh out loud. Perfect characterizations, excellent prose, and simply lovely.