Reviews for Waking
Captain Napalm chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Alleluia, an actually good story exists- that was awesome.
Sexy Vixen -Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Love it, At first I thought it'd be one of those horrible. Wake up in the morning and have no one next to you but an imprint stories. But this, this was awesome.
scythe195 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Great story! :)
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
You churned this out in an hour? Yeeps. (beats jealousy demon back into its cave) Now, where were we? Ah, yes. Wonderful story, has a smooth, dream-like quality that pulls us gracefully through all the stages Faye's going through. There's not a word out of place here, a perfect example of "When it works, it WORKS". Congrats.
CrimsonCape chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
that was so...*sniff**sniff* beasutiful...i love the pairing Faye/Spike...and i loved ur story! *blows kiss to u* u rock!
LittLetriXta chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
WOO...good stuff.

HEAR HEAR! (Is it hear or here? o_o)...Sometimes adding a wad of other crap to a perfectly good one shot just spoils things, but this was one of those perfectly good one shots that coulda gone either way...

So, even if you never added more (and from the looks of it probably aren't gonna ...its like 2005 and your update tells me you wrote this round 2002 _) ...where as if you had that probably woulda left me with more to do for the next eternity other then wasting my time searching for similar stuff that just turns out to be crap...it was SOOPER.

That's how it's done. WOOT!

Trix
Soul's Eclipse chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
That is a cool ficcy!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Sad? A bit. Satisfying? Oh yeah!
stormqueen873 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
O_O What an excellent fic! It's really hard to find good S/F fics here, and even though you say it was a pitiful attempt, I beg to differ! Keep up the good work, mmkay?

stormqueen873
en route chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
loved it! adding to favs..
Meirell chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
\ /

\ / /

\/ /

/\ \

/ \ \

/ \

i was creative today! and that was really good!

-Phantom
Sanbika chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Woah.

A Spike/Faye fic where they're not OOC?

I thought it was impossible, but kudos, my friend.

The only catch is you have to keep writing, otherwise I'll be forced to read the other garbage fics out of desperation.

In all seriousness, excellent fable!
Spike the Cross chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
This and Enyas na laethe geal moige are not a good combo... my mascaras all runny now...

curse you good story writer! jk. This was a really nice ff.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »