Reviews for With Friends Like His
Brilliant!
Dossypet chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
heh :) Love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Your OC is a stupid bitch
Sahba chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Awwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I loved your short story. Keep it up.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Berenice has issues, but this fic was really great XD It's actually 100% spot on - Merlin is one of the most protected people in Camelot besides Arthur.
Really well written!
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I'm guilty of being one of /those/ people that usually avoid stories with OC's, and you could rant to me all day about how that's rude and unfair, and I would agree but continue doing what I'm doing. But your summary caught my attention, and I thought, "*shrug* It's a one shot." So when I read it, I was amused and am happy to report your story made me laugh. Aloud. That's hard to do, because most funny things make me smile and snort, but no further.

I thought Benerice's reaction to Gwaine walking out with Merlin was fantastic, and then the threat from Percival was like the icing on the cake.

At the end, I wanted there to be more, and was sad to see there wasn't any other one shots with the protective!knights on your profile. Fortunately, I think you did a good job at ending the story, which is something I can never seem to get. Anyways, I want to read more, but I'm content with the ending of this story. Wait, that sounded confusing... I mean, I think this is a good place to stop, and approve of the way Benerice decided to help Merlin with the armor, but you've made it so good, I want something of a sequel. That's less confusing, I hope.

Ugh, just, good job! I'll leave it at that e.e

Abyss-chan out!
agent curly chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This was a great story I always enjoy reading an outsiders point of view and this fantastic
mersan123 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Yeah, go the knights! Loved the reaction by Merlin. Obviously expecting a magical or threat against Arthur only to relax when he realised it was just against him by a servant. So Merlin!
Enjoyed the story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014