Reviews for Sacrifice of Shadows
AleCat1230 chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
you scared me a little bit. i was reading your authoress notes and saw the two names (elyssa and alex) and had to comment my friend is named alex and her sister is elyssa but i think it is spelled differently but my sis's middle name is elysse now i must read the actual chapter love your story :)
RyouLoverForever chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
Very good This is a very unique and exciting series you having going on here. I can't wait to see what you give us next. One thing: Bakura would say "Boku wa", not "Watashi wa" because he is a male, not a female. Great job!
nupinoop296 chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
Haha! SetoxIsis and now ShaadixIsis! :3

I are enjoying these stories, and not just cause of the romance! You win at life!
Sol Y Luna chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
SJ, thats a brillint reason for writing. I'm a big fan of yours and i know how you feel. Stories have touched me and i'd love to write stories that help people. You are a brilliant inspiration to all hopeful writers- myself included. Gomen nasai for being a fantastic writer whose stories are beautiful.
Shanako chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
This is so awesome! This really rocked! You are an EXTREMELY GOOD writer! (the authoress captions before and after each chapter a really good to). The thing that I liked the most, however, was the stand for your faith in the authoress dialouge before chapter 9. THAT was my favorite part, because I'm struggling with my faith right now. After reading that, I said to myself, "Man, I want a faith like that. If someone like WSJ needs to crawl to Jesus, where does that leave me? I can see Jesus in you and your work, SJ, so don't give up! I still love you (as a brother in Christ, okay?), and I hope you continue as the super-talented writer you are. Thanks a million! You've impacted me in my walk with the Lord, so I hope He can forgive me for the things I've done. THANK YOU A TON! Thanks for being a friend when I need it!
DarkHanyouGurl chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES AND MORE RA FORSAKEN FLAMES U.. I SWEAR ON BAKURA'S GRAVE THAT I WILL AVENGE ! U BAK BAKA BAKA BAKA !

P.S KIDDING BUT U MADE ME CRY!
Mad Crawford chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
WONDERFUL! ((w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l)) Spelling bee!
DarkHanyouGurl chapter 13 . 12/18/2004
what hapens next? does he faint in the sight of his aibou or what .u gotta tell me! or or or or .. well i dont know yet but il think of what ill do to myself.
DarkHanyouGurl chapter 6 . 12/17/2004
HEY E-MAIL ME AND GIVE ME MORE OF THE FANFICS U WROTE! I LOVE THE TRILOGY SO FAR
PrinceOfHell chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
That was great!
Hinumao chapter 13 . 12/4/2004
"_"

What else is there to say?
Hinumao chapter 12 . 12/4/2004
*Looks at last two reviews and whistles lowly* Dude, I haven't been writing quite enough lately, sorry 'bout that 'SJ...

...*remembers what she was reviewing to say* Oh yeah! Go Yami !WHACK HIM, WHACK HIM, WHACK HIM!
Hinumao chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
And at this moment alone I hate you. As much as I love your writings and love you for writing them, I hate you. Not only have you 'killed'(He'll be ba-ack) Bakura, but, you reminded me of my sad, sad fate. and it hurts. I can not seem to cry for others, often not even myself, anymore. It pains me not to mourn, but, such it is, and such it will stay.
Hinumao chapter 7 . 12/4/2004
Ah, hundreds of people have probably told you why they liked this, but, I must tell you my reasons. It is pure. It is dark, yes, but pure. It is human, with bits of humar, adn it's own flaws, but yet, it is real. It lives in the mind and dwells with the soul. Something of this sort is what I've been trying to get my story to be for as long as I can remember. It lives on it's own, as neither a fanfic, nor a sub-story of the show, but merely a presence that goes beyond recognization. You can feel the pain and emotions, and it makes you cringe backward in fear of the next blow, yet something tender and underlying pulls you back within it's grasp. It flows with time itself, while standing apart from what we concive as existance. The raw honesty, and concealed lies shake the very frame of my imagination to the core. It. Is. Pure. Beauty. In. The. Rare. Form. Of. Literacy...

...Pure...
Hinumao chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
Oh! Oh! I know what they're going to do with a man-eater bug! Bakura will use his awesome Bakura powers to enroll it into their army since it IS his monster! *grins* That's a decent guess, right?