Reviews for Lost Through Time
SplendiferousBowties chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
I'm in tears! :O I loved it. Hopefully, she'll give the Doctor a piece of her mind when she sees him.
otakuchamasherlockluvr chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Wah! I am at an overnight thing with my church, watching a movie, so when I started crying a girl next to me asked if I was okay. I sniffed in response... Sorry, Hannah(that's the girl's name)!
I love and hated this episode, sorry bout that.
What-What-What about Hannah?! DOCTOR! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HANNAH! GAAH!
Have a good day/night!
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
*sniffles* God, that was so...so...*cries* Please update again soon! Pretty please! *puppy dog eyes*
Rhee-nony M chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
-_- no.
happy-rea chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY HEART!

1)If Hanna ruled her own country who would she get to write the National Anthem?
2) Who was her least favourite teacher at school and why?
3)What is her favourite album?
happy-rea chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
NOOOO ANGELS CAN ONLY GO BADLY AND HANNA CAN'T DO ANYTHING!
1) Can you build a house of cards?
2) What's your lucky number?
3) What do you normally pick, naughts or crosses?
IM UPSET chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
NO HANNA YOU CAN'T LET THE PONDS DIE NO DON'T YOU DARE WRITER MAKE HER TAKE THE BOOK AND THROW IT IN THE RIVER AND TELL EVERYONE WHEN SHE MUST AND NO SHE CAN'T READ THE LAST CHAPTER THE DOCTOR CAN'T READ THE LIES OF THE AFTERWORD I SHAN'T HAVE IT MARK BRING ME MY TELEPHONE I MUST WRITE AN ANGRY LETTER TO THE AUTHOR
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Oh no no no no! Please update again like now! I want to finish this episode like pronto! I can't bear having this chapter split apart because it's like I have to get it done all in one whack or I'll never will. So emotional. Please update soon! *big puppy dog eyes*
Jade Aislin chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Just finished reading the story so far. I like it and can't wait to see how you handle Angels in Manhattan.

I have to say that I was disappointed that Hanna didn't get to accidently meet the tenth Doctor when she went to The Library. I was also surprised that she didn't mention or show the Doctor that David Tennant (ie tenth Doctor) was in the Goblet of Fire movie as the bad guy.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
otakuchamasherlockluvr chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Please don't kill me, but... I've never seen/read Harry Potter! I want to, but my parents won't let me(my dad's thinking about letting me read it)! :-‘
If you go straight into Angels Take Manhattan without a filler/non episode chapter, I will*tries to think of a threat* Nah, I got nothing. I'll just be very mad at you as I most likely cry for my favorite companions... WHY, MOFFAT?! WHY?! TT
Also, dunno if this has been asked yet, what exactly are Hannah's fandoms? (To specify, what is she a fan of? Examples-animes, TV shows-obviously Doctor Who-, movies, et cetera). Thanks!
Update soon!
happy-rea chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
NAWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww Baaaaaaby. *flails and wraps her up in magic cotton wool so no pulse can ever give her a heart attack again, even though Rory is adorabubble as a fussing friend/nurse*
Seriously though I love this chapter and it's not entirely my fault that you rewrote all of HP after PoA. I just asked if it was going to be completely the same because that would make the marathon dull.
1) Has she ever built a snowman?
2) What colour socks is she wearing?
3) And what did she want to be when we grew up? (apart from time travelling explorer)
bookbunnyx chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Oh! An alternate version of Harry Potter that would be so interesting!
I loved this chapter! :)

Piercing or tattoo?
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Oh my God, things are about to go mental. I can't wait for the next chapter!
BlueFlame27 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Hello, I've loved this update, no matter *sniff how *sniff heartbreaking it was at the end. Can I ask a question for Hanna?

If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
otakuchamasherlockluvr chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
I haven't seen much classic who(but I'm trying!) so I'm glad you posted this. With your descriptive narrating and TARDIS wiki I could get a good picture of what was what!
Can't wait for next chappie! X3