Reviews for Lost Through Time
thewholocklover chapter 43 . 6/28/2015
I LOVE THIS
Please update soon, I can't wait to read the rest of series 8!
Have a wonderful day x
grapejuice101 chapter 43 . 6/27/2015
Omg that was so good! I really can't wait for u to do Robots in Sherwood bc that's my fav epi in the season. Update
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 43 . 6/27/2015
Ah Missy is so fine! And she better not be dead. I can't wait for the new series.
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 43 . 6/27/2015
*giggles* I love Hanna, so awesome, but it still irks me that Clara required that call to just see the Doctor. Clara, i love you, I really do, but you have royally ticked me off.
Some Person on the Internet chapter 29 . 6/17/2015
*Gives Hanna dvd's of the full Series 8-10*
Some Person on the Internet chapter 18 . 6/15/2015
(Author only: Could you do Series 5 and 6? I really want to see her reaction to The God Complex and the Pandorica)

Hanna, since you probably wont be able to get back to your universe... do you think the doctor's somehow going to turn you into a Time Lady?
Guest chapter 42 . 6/1/2015
I think you should have something bad happen to Hanna. To me she is treating everything as a game. She needs to know bad things can happen to her. One more thing the doctor would never believe that his life is a TV show, he would think that Hanna could see the future. Read the story reality, it shows what happens if a person from our universe got trapped in the doctor who universe and told the doctor his life was a tv show where she came from.
guest chapter 42 . 6/1/2015
To me Hanna isn't taking anything seriously. She acting like nothing bad will happen to her. People die in the doctor who universe. She doesn't even react to seeing people die. To her these people are not characters in a show, these are real people dying in front of her. She needs to know she is not save with the 12th doctor, she needs to see him as someone who will do anything to save the day even if it means letting people die. In episodes like into the dalek, kill the moon, the mummy on the orient express, flat line, dark water and death in heaven she needs to know that she could get hurt or worst die. She has to stop thinking it's all fun games. This isn't a show to her, she needs to take thing more seriously.
Green Apple Princess chapter 42 . 5/31/2015
This is such a great story, it'll be a shame to see it hiatus.

Hanna, did you ever think you'd become famous? Did you ever dream of going on adventures with the Doctor?
w1ckedm1nt chapter 42 . 5/31/2015
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 42 . 5/30/2015
*giggles* Got to love Strax. the potato dwarf.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 42 . 5/30/2015
Deep Breath indeed! What episode did she watch last?

I'll miss 11's watch, even though 12 gave it away to keep warm. And smelly. Pfft!
E-man-dy-S chapter 41 . 5/23/2015
Thanks for updating.
otakuchamasherlockluvr chapter 41 . 5/24/2015
While I fully enjoy the Twelfth Doctor and (most of) Series 8, I really don't appreciate how Clara was portrayed this series. She seemed to become whiny to Ole Twelvey, and then there's Danny, who doesn't trust Clara with a 2000 year old Time Lord who only loves his TARDIS and screwdriver. So, I'm looking forward to see Hannah in this series. :-, And just because I don't agree with some of Series 8 doesn't mean that takes away from the Doctor Who experience (no, not the place in Wales called Doctor Who Experience).
Have a good day/night, icestar663-chan!
OCSluvr is out!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 41 . 5/23/2015
1) Fish
2) I dunno, I love sparkly!
3)Angel
4)Any penguin
5)The Dumpster.
6)Meh.
7)Same answer as you.

I laughed so much when Deep Breath came out. You did a good job with this!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »