Reviews for Sword Art Online
Sparklybutterflies1 chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
I don't believe I've ever left a proper review on this story. It's about time I made one.

~I think this is a fantastic story. I love how you make this story seem as though it takes place in real life, yet you add minor details such as their health bar and restoration items to make it seem like a game. I love how there are so many different characters and personalities, but they aren't too prominent, as you clearly define the main characters.

I love how the story is told in omniscient format. I love how you give little insights on different characters instead of having all the opinions from one person. I love how each chapter is long and well written with details. I love how reading a chapter leaves me feeling satisfied with my life.

I really love this fanfiction and I'm glad you still haven't decided to stop writing it. Over time, things begin to fade from memory. When I saw this story in my alerts, I recognized the title. I opened the latest chapter and I realized I didn't remember anything that happened recently.

Usually, if there's a story I don't remember, I'd just delete it. I didn't remember much of the story, but I knew that I liked it, so I reread it from the beginning.
This story is fantastic and I enjoy reading it.
IntrovertedRabbit chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SAO SC CROSSOVER FOREVER! AND NOW I'M LIKE "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
CrystalKill chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Oh my gosh! I love you author-chan! I absolutely love SAO and shugo chara! And seeing this story is making me cry tears of joh, literally! Sao is actually good for shugo chara, ikuto is kirito, amu is asuna, asuna's ex fiance can be tadase (just saying), utau is kirito's cousin, Rima is Silica or Simon and then she will be in love with Nadeshiko, who can be kirito's friend in the beginning. I have forgotten about the names, poor me! However, Yaya can be Silica, since they are both young and adorable! Okay, I ma stop it with the brainstorming. Seriously though, thank you! Free food for author-chan! *throws food at her* Sorry if I made a mess! And thanks again, can't wait to read this story!
Tsuki Azure Wings chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
This cliff hanger breaks my heart, but I'm really enjoying your story! I love this story and can't wait to see how it plays out. I was also wondering if this was going to be a Amuto (OTP FOREVER 3) fanfiction? I'll be waiting for the next chapter 3!
Life.like.roses chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
Please update sooner :)
Be Happy. Be Healthy. 4Ever chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
I;ll be looking foward to when you update, it's been a while but your idea and plot are really original and I can't wait to see Nadeshiko again, I loved the character change it added some humor to the story.

I also really like how Tadase and Ikuto are close friends as well as partners :D

Keep up the good work :D
Be Happy. Be Healthy. 4Ever chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Wow, this is really good there are a few spelling errors but that's all I have to complain about, you've come up with a really great plot, your writing really hooked me in, I like this story a lot, please update when you can I'd love to see how this all plays out.

*looks smug* Scenarios like this are exactly why I don't play video games XD
Life.like.roses chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
Nice story keep it up
Sorono12341 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Really it's great and all but did u really need to use sao(sword art online)?its not the same bro not the same I relly liked sao...
Utaka.Izumi chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
a nice version :D btw, since the couples r not asuna and kirito, you might wanna change some 'events' and tweak their dialogues. Nice and refreshing so far (rimahiko btw)
iwonttell chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
great. Just great. Love it!
Update soon!
jasmine chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
I love this its so fascinating!
xXIxLOVExDOUGNUTSXX chapter 5 . 3/13/2015