Reviews for To Be A King
Pohla chapter 28 . 1/4
great story! I love it!
Ariana Deralte chapter 28 . 8/25/2020
Just reread this. Lovely story:)
Guest chapter 28 . 8/17/2020
This is a lovely romp in an old fandom of mine. I don't generally read royal Merlin fics, but this one was great fun. I particularly appreciated the approach to Merlin's relationship with Mordred-it reminds me of the prophecies in Harry Potter that only have power if acted on. The lines of succession were sensible and the evolution of various characters refreshing. Well done!
Straight Gate chapter 10 . 6/21/2020
I love this story. your imagery is very good.
Straight Gate chapter 5 . 6/9/2020
very well written
ninagayler chapter 24 . 5/11/2020
Exciting chapter!
ninagayler chapter 20 . 5/11/2020
I really like how Merlin told off Tennison. A wonderfully written chapter.
faedemonn chapter 28 . 5/6/2020
I PMed you this message in March of last year, but figured it would probably do better as a review, haha. So here it is again.

Merlin is one of those shows I watched when I was really young and fell head over heels with, and so I scoured the internet for content once I'd finished it. I read your stories for the first time like... literally years ago? According to FFN I favorited To Be a King and Tempting Fate in 2017, so yeah, it's been a while. My point is, your stories have stuck with me—I think about the world you created and the concept of Merlin becoming King all the fucking time. I daydream about it when I'm bored because it's such a compelling and intriguing concept. And I've just reread both fics in the past week—plus Raime's dragon riding oneshot—because I've been thinking about it so much, and it only rekindled my love for your work.

I guess what I really want you to understand is that your writing has stayed in my head. I've been thinking about it for over two (three, now!) years now and I've loved it for as long. So yeah. Thank you for writing; you've given my life just that much more joy.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/4/2020
Like... like a girl!? Hmph. Say that to Gwen's face Arthur
Guest chapter 19 . 5/4/2020
ASJGDFHLGFCRCXTYLIUTSDFGHIBYVTREDSZWXCGHFDSZXCVBHKIJHGFGDERTY8IHUGYFT6
Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2020
oh my god i love that distinction of how George just cleans up after Arthur and Merlin's affection and the amount of protection he gave to Arthur
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2020
Lol, I died when u said, "here have some Arthur-" bahahahaha
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2020
Freedom. The way he describes it sounds so beautiful
broken5pieces chapter 7 . 5/2/2020
700th review! You deserve a million- this story is completely and utterly brilliant. Storytelling, plot wise, and each character's personality has so much depth and everything. Just wow! Wow!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/19/2020
Since the Dragonlords are pretty much extinct, hopefully Merlin’s firstborn is a girl. That way she could pass the gene down to her eldest son, and then he in turn could pass it down. Within a few hundred years, the Dragonlords could be saved and all descended from Merlin.