Reviews for To Be A King
Murasaki Hina chapter 28 . 6/22
I felt as if it would not be fair if I didn't compliment your exquisite writing style and character portrayal. I fell completely in love with this story and even at the last chapter, didn't want it to end. I'm off to read the sequel now!
Okay Severus
I imagined Gwain pulling out a Glock from his hair or ass and pointing it at Merlin and yelling "GET IN THE FUCKING CHAIR!"
I could hear this. Especially the "He isno better than Uther." I mean like, I got chills
I like how Merlin's new compliment is "Your father would be proud of you", while that was Arthur's old compliment. Now Arthur's is "Merlin would be proud of you" while Merlin's used to be 'Arthur would be proud of you.
Okay girls you're both pretty, can you get along now?
*Gwaine trips Arthur while they walk*
The Pale Lady strikes at a time in which is not her own. In a land off and beyond, to her sworn enemy hidden only by a veil of her own arrogance.
Youv'e captured everyone so perfectly. I might cry
I have like 10 pillows on my bed. I'm currently reading this in a fort made of pillows, blankets, couch cushions, hot glue, and sheer is why I live
Merlin is slow, if his aunt's had been alive don't you think that they would have created them? At the very least sent their regards to the poor boy as he was collected
tremaCEE chapter 2 . 6/1
This is really exciting!
Onee-san chapter 27 . 4/15
C'est magnifique! I loved this! Well done.
lilyblaney chapter 27 . 1/29
Ok, literally everything about this story is perfect to me! Thank you so much for writing this!
lilyblaney chapter 10 . 1/29
This is the most perfect thing ever, oh my word! Kilgharrah is the best!