Reviews for Teeth and Antlers
Djinthehouse chapter 2 . 9/22
I have just read the original(you would call it that right?) story, and while I hated Caligura(sp?) and i think he is a good bad guy for the story, i would totally fear Hannibal more.
aspygirl chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
Wow... Hannibal got worse, so very much worse. Seriously his behavior is almost exactly the same as Voldemort's crazy ass spare heir, Caliguga or something (and yes I am aware that I spelt his name wrong). Hannibal is just being somewhat smarter about it.
One of the things that bothers me is that Hannibal Lector hates, hunts and eats rude people. But with how disrespectful Hannibal is being towards Harry with the whole cow thing, Hannibal is being incredibly rude himself. Seriously, when he mates Harry and his obbession and lust for Harry settles down, Hannibal is going to be disgusted with himself.
Also since you are going to such a dark place with this divergent from the original Harry Lupin story, can you write a little piece where Voldemort and Sons actually manage to get a solid hold of Harry and take him as their mate complete with blood, violence and maybe even gore. Obviously Harry doesn't get seriously injured but whatever (I'm too tired to think properly right now.). So buy for ow.
aspygirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
A male deer is called a Stag or a Buck and a female deer is called a Doe. Shouldn't have Hannibal have called Harry his Doe and referred to himself as a Stag or a Buck during the wet dream and the fantasy he had as he wanked. Because Harry being referred to as a Cow is both insulting and depressing (considered how cows are treated. Look it up, you'll be horrified and will probably never consume beef or cow dairy products like me), especially since it seems like its being implied that Harry is just a Breeding Cow to Hannibal and therefore Harry's thoughts and feelings means squat as far as Hannibal is concerned.
Please reply.
ruinedsandwich chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
JDJDSIBFISFNKV I CANNOT WAIT FOR HARRY TO ENTER HEAT
MissFairy88 chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
oddly interesting... cannot wait to read more!
LunaSunFlowerLily chapter 6 . 5/2/2016
I can't wait for Hannibal to claim harry!
MimiTaylor chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
What an interesting story. I want to know when/if they will be together, will Harry learn the truth about his family and friends, and will it matter to him if he becomes so invested in Hannibal. Oh, by the way, your sex scenes are delectable! That comes from a slash fanfiction reader of 11 years, so I know what I'm talking about. ;)
Storm Scripter chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
Hannibal has a scary obsessive love, I get Goosebumps reading about it at times. Wonderland chapter, thank you for updating!
Necromancer72 chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
Yay, I'm so happy it's an update. Please keep up the good work :)
superwholock187 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Love your story! but i couldnt help but notice you mentioned flourish and blotts as a resturaunt when its actually a bookstore
goofysdisciple chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Elk are what the eurasian "breed" of moose are called. What are actual Elk if not eurasian moose? Sorry if this is confusing but english isn't my first language and the only elk i ever heard of are the ones americans call moose and i always just thought they were the same animal with a different name like how americans say soccer and brits say football.
belladu57 chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Very good
lizz-oscura chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Porfaaaaaaaaaaaa mas sube otro estoy desesperada
pinkiepickle chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
While I was reading this the song Cannibal by Ke$ha came on and I died laughing because it fits.
Silvermane1 chapter 5 . 7/21/2015