Reviews for Sail Away With Me
devilishangi chapter 9 . 1/30
I just stumbled upon this story and I have to say it's great! I read it in one sitting and it didn't let me go.
The story is very well written and quite interesting. I'm dying to see where this story will lead. Please keep up your fantastic work!
Lots of love xx
Icezoot chapter 9 . 12/16/2017
Yes I can’t wait for haki training! I really like your story and your OC! I found her character really charming and strong which makes it easier for me to ‘materialize’ her in my mind. Your writing is very good and I enjoy reading it (especially the way you phrase things and I really like how she speaks).

Something I’d like is how far her strenght goes. I don’t mean her shadow powers but just pure skill. We have read about her fight with the kings right hand man in one of the earlier chapters but it was hard to get anything from it since I didn’t know where one the power scale he lies either. Is she on par with Zoro? And if so, is it only because of her haki? I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing the clash swords, if just not for a few minutes. I can sense that they’ve been wanting to test and measure eachother for a while now, and I feel like it might be good for them to do so. Battle over their differences, no grudges hold during or afterwords, just purely skill and weapon play till they find some common ground, and can find (if only just sliver) respect for the other. I hope it can be a reliever of all the pent up emotions both characters and the reader can be privileged with in the future. It’d be good for them all. Maybe during Zoro’s winter training on Drum island? Hm. Anyway, that’s just my thoughts. I look forward to reading more of your story! Alabasta is going to be fun!
vampireprincessofempire chapter 9 . 8/26/2017
very nice
Red raspberries chapter 9 . 8/14/2017
Great chapter. I can't wait to see how the crew develops with the early introduction of haki. I can't wait to read more, please update again soon.
vampireprincessofempire chapter 8 . 6/28/2017
lovely
Toreh chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
You're really doing a wonderful job with this story. I was really waiting for Aurora to address Zoro in some way and I'm excited to see it finally happen. I'll certainly be looking forward to your next update!
avatoa chapter 8 . 5/29/2017
I don't really know how to leave constructive feedback unless it's a canon, spelling, or grammar mistake then I can point it out. But, since I haven't noticed anything of the sort, I'd say you are doing a damn fine job with this story.
Red raspberries chapter 8 . 5/28/2017
A short but sweet chapter. I liked the verbal beat down Zoro received, I've been looking forward to it for a while and I can't wait to see how he responds to it.
Aurora's interactions with Sanji were really great too. She's not taking any of his fanboyish behaviour and it's amazing.
I can't wait to read more, please update again soon.
Red raspberries chapter 7 . 5/22/2017
Damn this was such a great chapter. I love the Alabasta arc a lot so I'm really looking forward to reading more. And yaaay Robin made her first appearance. Robin is one of my favourite characters in one piece and I think you got her Miss All-Sunday persona spot on. Please update again soon.
Savage Kill chapter 7 . 5/21/2017
update soon!
lost in a field of clovers chapter 6 . 2/18/2017
Ohoho I love how Aurora wipes the floor with Zoro XD
lost in a field of clovers chapter 5 . 2/18/2017
Haha poor Sanji! The chapter was hilarious!
lost in a field of clovers chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Aurora's such a bleeding heart :3 Great chapter!
lost in a field of clovers chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
YES LUFFY FINALLY GOT THERE! Great chapter as usual!
lost in a field of clovers chapter 2 . 2/18/2017
Nice chapter! I like how the little boy kept helping her :)