Reviews for By the Light of the Moon
Minako Hino chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
wow, loved this!, i wish there was more, i love how mamobaka died!what is in the black book? what will rei do with the pictures? please update!

~!~!~!~Mina~!~!~!~
lifestream aerith chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
omg loved it but i wwas like crying of rage because that bastard was rapeing rei i just wanted to usa kille him or something waiting next chap anxiously
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
Please finish it.
Aries and Stacia McDohl chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
Damn it. You made the fatal mistake of Sailor Moon Yuri. You tossed in a Mamoru rape scene. I hate it when people do that it always seems to ruin a story. Anyway it's just my opinion.
Aries and Stacia McDohl chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Oh tough Usagi. I think I might like that.
Aries and Stacia McDohl chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
So far this story is great.
BlackRuby chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
good chapter, i love how he died! very origininal! I hope there's another chapter! _*
KuraiBeams chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
HIEE! This is GREAT! Evil Mamoru! Never liked him much to begin with. What was in the black diary thing? Is Rei going to show the other senshi the pictures? Is she going to keep them? Who was the voice that told Rei to turn into Queen Mars? Is there going to be more? I hope so, so UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

KuraiBeams chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
HIE! This is GREAT! Love it, yes I do. *glares at * And I would have reviewed earlier if didn't split in two, and I didn't forget after it had allowed reviews again. Anyways, I like how you have Rei and Usagi interact, is great. Nope, do not like Mamoru, this fic isn't helping that either. *shrugs* It's not like it matters, there's very little difference in dislike and hate. Go REI! Go USAGI! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Rei Firestar chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
Continue soon please! *dying to see more*
MercuryDestiny chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
YAY! It's really good! And I won't kick you in the butt...Unless you have Five pillows there first and until I get myu computer back or the school's computer alows us to come to again x.x Until next time, Ja Ne!

~Ami~
BlackRuby chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Can't wait for the next chap! _*
KuraiBeams chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
HIII! ARGH! *falls over in faint* I can't believe this! I wrote a REVIEW for this and it isn't HERE! Oh well! This is GREAT! I had read Pink? a while ago and hadn't realized there was a sequel. I like them BOTH! I think you should write more on this. You should continue on with what happens after they all got crowned! Like with Rei/Usagi 's wedding or something. . PLEASE? Oh Well this was REALLY GREAT! I LOVE BOTH IT AND PINK? PLEASE WRITE MORE REI/USAGI COUPLES!