Reviews for Silence
nobleboivin chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
I don't think its all disturbing. I mean I don't read allot of that kind of stuff or I skip it because its not my favorite thing to read I think it depends on the writer on how well it is. Also. Originally there was no gender in the Transformers universe. The reproduced like single celled creatures.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
Wow, what an amazing story! Why the heck hadn’t I read this before?

Not only you kept all the characters in character – sorry for the redundancy – but you went far beyond, genuinely exploring their interactions and personalities.

This is, by far, the best Megatron/Soundwave fic I’ve ever read. Congratulations and many thanks for writing this jewel :o)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
nice
half dazed chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
As you said Megatron was never the emotional type (but in BEAST WARS, Megatron is a little more humanised),so to write an emotional scene, we've got to add some "fiction" in Megatron's character as well as other Decepticons'. In spite of all the fiction, I'm gonna say you did a great job of keeping the Decepticons in character, especially Soundwave and Megtron.

P.S. I like Soundwave very much, but what a shame,articles about him are tooooo little.

Also, 'Cause English is not my native language,if there's any grammatical mistake,my apologies : )
deathseed101 chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
“All I know is that if it was one of my own that would be the top of my concerns,” Optimus Prime said gently.

“It would be!” Megatron snorted, “You’re an Autobot!”

Optimus Prime sighed softly. “I’m a Transformer.”

OMFG! Beautiful that was like...the perfect closing line! ...you make me smile XD
deathseed101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
-enjoys so far : D!- Goes off to read more! - Anything with sounders makes me smile love, I hope you keep it going as good as it is right now!
ArmoredSoul chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
Thank PRIMUS.

*hugs Soundwave*

I thought I'd lost you...
Driven-To-Insanity chapter 6 . 10/12/2007
What can I say? This is frankly a very sweet story and has no depictions of OOC-ness for any characters! I loved Megatron especially, still being the bad-ass that he is and yet still caring enough for Soundwave. The cassettes were adorable too, I almost squealed when I read the last part since that was just the sweetest thing I have ever read.

It feels great to read a story like this right after waking up since it really brightens the mood and warms the heart... Thank you.
Dalin chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
wow this was really good.. you kept the characters in line too.. and not much ooc.. _ lol XD although i enjoyed the hugging X3..aww man awsome job loved it.!
Evil-Mecha-Pilot chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wow. I like this.

Mostly because it’s one of those fics where the Decepticons aren’t heartless fiends. Those are some of my top favourites. Speaking of favourites, I think I will favourite this story! lacks them in my opinion.)

It definitely reaches a lot deeper under the surface of their actions. You managed emotion and personality!

Hope the rest is as good!
Master Solo chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
por Starscream but wonderful fic!
purrin39 chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
great story
Sustain chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
As much as it hurt me to see Soundwave hurt it is a great story.
DarkXeno chapter 6 . 1/13/2005
I was reading this fic while listening to the theme from "Friends". 'nuff said.
lal chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
This story was superb . Not just excellent but superb. It's really hard to write Soundwave and you really got his character down.