Reviews for Yesterdays
Elislin chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
Very very interesting! I wish you could continue with more :)
BonesGirl447 chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
Any more? This is soo good.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Thor truly never listens. I hope Loki is Odin in this story so the real Odin will not do anything to Astrid.
nakala chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
I think you've hooked me.
nakala chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Good first chapter
wolftattoo chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Odin needs to be stripped of his status, have his powers stripped from him and sent to live on earth to learn some humility. He just doesn't care about anyone's lives he destroys especially his sons. I can't wait to find out what happens when Thor brings his daughter before Odin, Frigga will probably be overjoyed to have a grandchild. As for Jane she'll get pissed but what happened between Thor and Sif was before Thor ever met her. And Odin shouldn't really have a problem with Sif and Thor's child Odin never wanted Jane in Thor's life anyway.
SweetSummerWine chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I really hope this story goes on because I love it Andi wann to know how it ends.
Glarinetta chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Wow, really good!
Dancer.Dreamer.Writer chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This is so good. Please continue!
Malena chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I really hope u add more to the story it is amazing love how you put te kid part in wonderful.
Dianitachiva chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
OMG! This was amazing!
Poor Sif, Thor is a idiot!
I want more, please!
Eldanar chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
absolutely love this! there should be more sif/thor fics... but more than anything i love angsty sif... i mean, she can't be alright with thor/jane... what's she thinking/feeling?
i think your story is very promising, and i wasn't expecting a child, but it was a good surprise. please keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Yey I love thif also the girl should be called torunn
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Her name should have been torunn however its a brilliant story and I can't wait to read more. I love the thir and sif pairing
Glarinetta chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Interesting story, but that child wasn't the best twist.