Reviews for A Deep Slow Panic
brandileigh2003 chapter 17 . 7/3
Enjoyed this, love how it all wrapped up.
LaPumuckl chapter 17 . 5/21
This was beautiful and awesome!
Thanks for sharing it
VryUnique chapter 17 . 4/27
I was so annoyed with this story towards the middle but so glad the angst lasted only two chapters and really enjoyed the end. So glad Charlie was there to walk her down the isle. Will keep my eyes open for the sequel
VryUnique chapter 16 . 4/27
I'm surprised Bella didn't want to get married first so Charlie could walk her down the isle.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 4/27
Surprised that Charlie agreead so easily but I guess he really didn't have a choice since he knew he couldn't keep them apart and if he was able to then Bella would be unhappy. I'm sure he didn't want Bella to end up like him with Renee.
VryUnique chapter 14 . 4/27
I'm glad they are still getting along.
VryUnique chapter 13 . 4/27
Wonder where the family got to for the whole day...
I just think they need to do a lot of talking. Excepting and forgiving the mistakes of someone close to you is easier if you know why they did what the did and all the other thoughts that went with it. It needs to be discussed in detail and analyzed until you feel secure they are not going to make the same mistakes again.
VryUnique chapter 12 . 4/27
I'm feeling better this chapter. If there had been a Bella pov with her going through turmoil inside and how she was lashing out because all the hurt she was feeling and maybe she couldn't seem to help herself then maybe I would have been able to sympathize while reading the last chapters but I only felt appalled by her behavior.
It was emotional when she admitted not being able to leave and I am so so glad Edward didn't have to chase her because I don't know if I could have handled it...lol
So now I have to wonder if she is going to get pregnant...
VryUnique chapter 11 . 4/27
I say let her go. She's an idiot and he is better off. Let her live with it being her choice. I used large amounts of your families money to fly around the world looking for you for them?
Yeah right...I really don't like this Bella, she is a coward. Angst is one thing when it makes sense but this is ridiculous. An author can make anything plausible when written correctly but this story doesn't make sense. She should have never told Edward she loved him if wasn't sure about them. Actually she should never have looked for him two years at all if it wasn't to fix things. Who stalks someone like that but a psycho? "I didn't follow you around for two years because I love you, I did it for your family." Really?
VryUnique chapter 10 . 4/27
I'm kind of confused. I liked strong mature Bella who went for what she wanted. Bella was patient and considerate in the beginning of this story and told Edward she loved him and now I think she is being a bitch. I'm really not sure what Edward said that got that way overreaction from her. He was trying to have a honest conversation with her and what? He didn't say the exact things she wanted to hear? He is not aloud to ask question to make sense of how she is feeling? She automatically says she now doesn't want to be changed? Who does that? I say Edward should give her a ticket home to Charlie if that's the way she feels or he should leave. Edward gets what he originally planned, she stays human and it was her decision this time. Doesn't sound like the same soul to me. Who chases someone around the world to act like that. I think my review is a little over the top but god I just wanted to smack the shit out of Bella in this chapter. Maybe since it is Edwards point of view and I dont know her thoughts but whatever they are saying she won't be changed was just low. Again, how is that a soul mate? Sounded like emotional blackmail to me. Is Edward suppose to monitor his words not to upset her? If he can't be honest then maybe they should part ways and I have never once said that in the thousands of stories i have read. I have always been 100% team Edward and Bella but I really think Bella is way out of line in this chapter.
VryUnique chapter 9 . 4/27
Glad Bella is home.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 4/27
I figured Bella was probably with the wolves but was still worried that something happened.
VryUnique chapter 7 . 4/26
Not that big of a deal but emette was able to hear Bella's side of the conversation but Edward didn't hear Charlie's side, if he did he didn't voice it. I would have liked to hear Charlie's reply when Bella said she found Edward.
Still cant believe she left without clearing the air.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 4/26
Seems a little ridiculous that Bella is walking out the door as soon as they walked in. I understand why but I would think she would have planned things out better especially with all knowing Alice. Charlie would probably understand if she delayed even a few days to get Edward on the same page as everyone else. It doesn't make sense unless you have some drama planned, like Bella going missing or something. I guess I shall see.
Ajfflady chapter 17 . 4/9
Wow what an emotional trip. Very well done I never get tired of reading new moon inspired stories. Thank you for sharing your talent again.