Reviews for Picture Perfect
I know it's been a while but love this story so so much! Please update!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 34 . 6/10
Please update! Really hope they will reconcile in the next chapter :)
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 34 . 1/24
I’ll I live with this story! Can’t wait for more soon!
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 34 . 12/31/2017
Nice chap
wolfe1mj chapter 34 . 12/30/2017
I literally am obsessed with this story. I reread it all the time and never get tired of it. Hopefully we’ll see more soon 3
xxPeppermintxx109 chapter 33 . 10/17/2017
God this is amazing. It’s so hard to find a good imprint story with Paul, and by golly you take the cake for the best one yet. I love how real you make Serena, or well I can relate to her at least. You actually develop characters and relationships, especially her’s and Paul’s and that is crucial because most imprints have them in the bed together by chapter 5. So thank you for knowing how to write a relationship! I absolutely adore this story and hope you update soon, it’s definitely one of if not my favorite story on here!

Love,
P
BetaWolfSis chapter 33 . 8/30/2017
Oh my GOD I have no words I can't express how much I love this fic and how happy I am there's a new chapter and they're mostly happy and are finding solutions (I choose to ignore the imminent threat of uni and end of summer) aaaahhhh this was so fun to read! Thank you for putting your time and effort into this beautiful fic!
Liljaiiris chapter 33 . 8/28/2017
Thank you for the new chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 33 . 8/28/2017
Looking good!
Teddy bear 007 chapter 33 . 8/26/2017
YASSSS A CHAPTER UPDATE - WITH MAKING OUT TOO! YASSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THEM
xoaddie chapter 32 . 7/12/2017
THIS STORY! Literally ran through it so fast; I love it. Serena is kinda irking my soul right now with the foolishness but I can't wait to read the next chapter. Definitely curious about whether she's going to go back, how college is gonna work out, all that good stuff. Update soon! xx
orangeporqupine chapter 2 . 6/6/2017
What the heck paul talk to her
orangeporqupine chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Lol emily
Anon chapter 12 . 5/28/2017
I'm so annoyed at last chapter. How can you write that Serena thinks Paul has shown zero interest? I think this story is great that they're both open about their feelings but when Paul is so interested and you're writing that Serena doesn't think he's interested... wtf.
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 32 . 4/27/2017