Reviews for Thaw
Anna3422 chapter 41 . 8/7/2016
I haven't reviewed for some time, but these last two chapters were some of the best so far. I did NOT see that coming. I guess poor Elsa will inevitably go to jail now? I love that it was Aladdin who discovered her. Please update again!
Guest chapter 41 . 3/8/2016
That's it, it's pretty obvious everyone's fucked up in this tale.
crimsondragon6789 chapter 40 . 10/20/2015
Wow that escalated so quickly! I feel horrible for Anna and her loss, though she really didn't need to taunt Hans like that. Seems like she suffers because of Elsa no matter what she does.
Shadowglyder chapter 40 . 10/11/2015
Oh Anna, I knew from the last chapter that this wasn't going to end well. So we don't know if she will ever be able to have children after this.
Wow. I can't say I'm surprised at what Elsa did. I am a bit more disappointed that Hans didn't suffer more. By the time he realized what was happening, I doubt he was listening to what Elsa was saying.
I actually though that maybe Kristoff and Sven would have found him first and beat him to death, or at least nearly so.
This is actually going to make things even worse for Elsa. Now Al has this to hold over her head. Let's see what happens next.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/10/2015
Wait a minute... Did Elsa just killed someone?
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 40 . 10/8/2015
Always said no matter which version you don't piss off Elsa. Elsa has now gone all Sith Lord on us and I'm now imagining Elsa with Sith yellow eyes :D
Hans deserved it but Anna wouldn't want Elsa to be in jail for the rest of her life. That's the question you have to ask yourself, you may hate someone with all your heart but are they worth ruining your life? Because then they win.
NicPie chapter 40 . 10/8/2015
Kinda had a feeling that scarf was going to come in handy. ;) Not sure what she's going to do now, though... not only does that guy at the end know what she did, but so will all the other guys she encountered in looking for him. They could snitch on her... but then that also is inviting the police to discover what they're up to and that's not something they'd want... Hopefully it doesn't become an issue. Don't really want to see her in jail for murder. I mean, she did kill him, but... :-/ In a way, it was kind of self-defense. Sort of. Just not in the moment. I'm just glad they'll be safe now.
punky32 chapter 40 . 10/8/2015
Well my heart is breaking now! Poor Anna and Elsa!
NicPie chapter 39 . 9/2/2015
And that started out so fluffy, too... :( It was so sweet seeing them bonding again and happy with being together.

I'm a little confused as to how far along Anna is/was? You mention how much of a bump she's got, but then said she wasn't into her 2nd trimester yet, which is usually when your belly pops a bit. (Obviously this isn't the case for everyone.) I feel awful knowing she has probably lost her baby... assuming that's the loss in the title, though Elsa hasn't lost anything yet (except her niece/nephew but... anyway).
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 39 . 8/31/2015
Wow you're right, this went dark. Real dark :( Please don't make her lose the baby! And I hope someone heard her!
NicPie chapter 38 . 8/21/2015
That was a really nice chapter. I'm so glad that they're rebuilding their relationship and are putting the past behind them. Now, hopefully, Anna can be honest with Kristoff and Sven, just as she was with herself.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/18/2015
After 37 chapters, I feel I should write some sort of review, so here it goes. This has got to be one of the best, most underrated fanfics i have ever read in my life. The characters have actual motivations, interesting dialogue and nice complexities and they react as people would in these situations. So for the love of god, keep writing.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/28/2015
I'm excited to see the therapy scene between Anna and Elsa.
NicPie chapter 37 . 7/28/2015
Hoping this means that the Jasmine/Al bit is done...? Not sure why, I've just never been able to get into that part. :-/ (Though the bit with Al and Anna's belly: "Baby or Elsa's cooking?" ...that was cute. :) )

Snow... wow. That girl. LOL Poor Elsa. Hope she feels better soon. :P They're really cute, though, I hope it works out for them.

And I hope we get more info about what's going on with the whole pregnancy thing soon. I'm hanging over here! ;)
NicPie chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
I'm really hoping something will change her mind and she won't go through with it. :( (I'm going to be optimistic, since that's a bit of a sensitive subject and there's no trigger warnings or anything...)

And Elsa and Snow? That's just adorable.