Reviews for Valhalla
Bibi-kitten chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
awesome
Sulhadahne chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
This is awesome! Please make a sequel!
Verdot chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
Lovely little fic. I absolutely adore KH fics, and you just had to go and write one that made me all fuzzy inside... in a good way.

And Ellie is actually quite fun. The temper was a nice touch.

Good work.

~Cendri
Tribunal chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Followed your link from Lady Blackmour's favorites. I see you've posted an author's note as a chapter. Against the rules.
redheadturkey chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
I cried when I read this. .. beautiful, beautiful work. ..this is the side of the Great General I had been trying to capture myself but it isn't easy.
ninkira chapter 7 . 2/13/2004
My friend recommended this fic for me to read and even though I do not know much about KH or FF I loved it just the same. It is exceptionally well written with a simple yet wonderful plot. Thanks for letting this uncultured reader enjoy such work!
elixds chapter 7 . 10/8/2003
Great story! Tis story is one of my favourites. Sephiroth being good and lost his cold attitudes in learning human emotions, that is a simple yet attractive idea anyways! _ I'm gonna keep on tag on your works from now on.
Another Cat Girl chapter 7 . 9/8/2003
_ Ha! I've been looking for a good Sephiroth Kingdom Hearts story, and I couldn't find any for the longest time. Then I said, "Hey, I bet Chocobo Goddess has one!" and you did! Thanks for writing this! You're my hero!

ACG
Tyloric chapter 7 . 8/16/2003
(first review in forever)

WOW! THAT WAS LIKE SUCH A TOTALY GOOD STORY!

TOTALY TUBEULURE!

*All eyes focus on me*

Um... rock on? *dodges random flying objects*

EMAIL:

Could you read my KH Hurmor fic? (desc. says Yaoi but it's not. It's IMPILED... sorta...)
Juzu chapter 7 . 7/29/2003
Very good! I like it a lot! _ You're a very talented writer and so is Drakonlily! _
Juzu chapter 6 . 7/29/2003