Reviews for Bitten
13hexe chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
FUCK NOOOOES, i need to see Kagome comeback to life. Fuck, I so hate Kikyo right now.
KAIRI chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
what the he**? that is the WORST way to end! and you think you can have the nerve to give up on this story!? just let it die like that?! UUUUGGGGGGGHHHH! IM SOOOOOO PIZZZED! Xp
Agent Valkyrie chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
I loved this story. I was so hooked. I know its been a long time, but I really hope you update. I was so sad when I came to the end. I just want to keep reading.

Please continue
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
cop a feel?

oh man.

this is the stuff!
Jachien chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
Great work on this one. I love your writing style. I realize there's probably no hope in you returning and finishing it, but still, great job!
elf mermaid chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
Wow, this is a REALLY good AU. Please update soon, and thank you so much for writing this! :)
BloodFlowsLikeHoney chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
Fuck Kikyo. She's a stupid pompous bitch. And Inuyasha is a stupid son of a bitch to just drop Kagome as his partner. You know what, I hope Inuyasha comes to senses and gets Kagome back. And I also hope that Kikyo dies. Gets herself disemboweled and dimembered. Something like that. And I hope Inuyasha doesn't give a fuck that Kinky-Hoe dies.

Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Kagome's uncharacteristically spastic in this chapter. Is this just for comic effect, or was it unintentional?

"7th Ave is the epicenter of Tokyo's demonic activity? No way, that's where I bought my first bra!"

magicmoon69 chapter 13 . 10/21/2009
you promised 4 years ago that you would have a new chapter...well where is it you had such a good story too and you just left it as that. what am I supposed to think with you ending it like that. please tell me that you will continue and not give up.
Pas d'Autres chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
oh gods.

dunno if i should hate kikyo for this but.

dang, that was a lot of tears. xD

amazing chapter, hope u update soon!

sarah chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
brakken chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Can't believe this thing ended here of all places. And I was so sure this fic was complete! Ack, what is wrong with me. But after I started it, I couldn't make myself stop to check. Quite frustrating, really. Such a builder of a chapter, and then poof! No more! Bye-bye! For. Good.

It's sad. I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry...but chikuso! I wish you had finished this. So good. So worth it. So just waiting to be completed...! Seems I'll have to write my own version of will be a happy ending at least though...
brakken chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
Thank god for slumber parties and smart bosses...and good friends...but seriously. Kikyou is like a vindictive Kurtz. Not a good thing to have that much persuasive power in someone with so little moral backing to tune its use...especially when instead of simply a lacking of morals, it's a replacement with a poisoned, bitter heart. This does not bode well. I'm highly surprised Kikyou isn't still cursed. But what if she is...? AS you can tell, you've wrapped me 'round the plot something wonderfully by now. Though I must say, if you use 'dolled' instead of 'doled' one more time I think I'll rip my hair out.
brakken chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
Ack! The drama! It has appeared!

But seriously. What took you so long? Honestly, can't pull those silly jokes forever.

But really, actually, completely (as much as I can anyway) seriously (sincerely! that's the word!): great chap. You pulled off a romantic leap, then crushed it rather spectacularly. And introduced another pairing. Good work! It sounds rather meager, summarized like that, but in reality it's hard to write uber long chapters with so much going on and no lose the reader's attention. I cannot wait for what happens when Inuyasha wakes up.
brakken chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
Trust me, the butterflies frolicking in my now-warm-and-squishy gut are a good indication that proper fluff has been incorporated. The proper serious conversation (finally!) between Sango and Miroku was delightfully revealing and so...good! Ack, my words are failing me...but it's a great moment, one of those where you just sit and wonder at it for a while, like the one painting in the museum that just takes your breath away, lets you know why you're there...OH! And, please, please, please, proofread! 'Wrapped' is not rapped, and 'hair' is not air, no matter if Microsoft word does not care.