Reviews for Bitten
KaloKikyokill chapter 13 . 11/24/2016
Wait so when are you going to get Kagome and InuYasha back together again? And I know Kikyo was and is a COMPLETE BITCH! Can Kagome like become so strong that she 's stronger than Kikyo and InuYasha and beat Naraku and end up fighting Naraku like as a vigilante or as a cloaked person and make the STUPID agency regret letting her go SPECIFY InuYasha for turning her so ...weird and heart broken he derives pain from her. you don't have to do this but I think it would make a good story in my option.

I love your story's see ya!
La La La chapter 13 . 11/24/2016
OK so hears the deal I was enjoying this story up until they did the s word and then you get f***ing Kikyo in there mess every f***ing thing up I'm not reading anymore of this story even if there's no more chapters. but hey i liked it until F****ng mother f****r a**hole of a dead corpses CAME INTO THIS STORY I LIKED AND THEN SHE COMES AROUND YOU BETTER MAKE HER F***ING DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH! ((((((
13hexe chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCK NOOOOES, i need to see Kagome comeback to life. Fuck, I so hate Kikyo right now.
KAIRI chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
what the he**? that is the WORST way to end! and you think you can have the nerve to give up on this story!? just let it die like that?! UUUUGGGGGGGHHHH! IM SOOOOOO PIZZZED! Xp
Agent Valkyrie chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
I loved this story. I was so hooked. I know its been a long time, but I really hope you update. I was so sad when I came to the end. I just want to keep reading.

Please continue
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
cop a feel?

oh man.

this is the stuff!
Jachien chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
Great work on this one. I love your writing style. I realize there's probably no hope in you returning and finishing it, but still, great job!
elf mermaid chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
Wow, this is a REALLY good AU. Please update soon, and thank you so much for writing this! :)
BloodFlowsLikeHoney chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
Fuck Kikyo. She's a stupid pompous bitch. And Inuyasha is a stupid son of a bitch to just drop Kagome as his partner. You know what, I hope Inuyasha comes to senses and gets Kagome back. And I also hope that Kikyo dies. Gets herself disemboweled and dimembered. Something like that. And I hope Inuyasha doesn't give a fuck that Kinky-Hoe dies.

-BloodFlowsLikeHoney
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Kagome's uncharacteristically spastic in this chapter. Is this just for comic effect, or was it unintentional?

~Kiroku~

"7th Ave is the epicenter of Tokyo's demonic activity? No way, that's where I bought my first bra!"

Nice.
magicmoon69 chapter 13 . 10/21/2009
you promised 4 years ago that you would have a new chapter...well where is it you had such a good story too and you just left it as that. what am I supposed to think with you ending it like that. please tell me that you will continue and not give up.
Pas d'Autres chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
oh gods.

godsogdsogdsogds.

dunno if i should hate kikyo for this but.

dang, that was a lot of tears. xD

amazing chapter, hope u update soon!

kimiko
sarah chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH YOU CANT LEAVE ME HANGING WHEN ALL OF THAT JUST HAPPENED! UPDATE NOW HAVE MERCY ON SOULS THAT LOVE THIS FIC WHAT WOULD JESUS HAVE DONE MERCY!
brakken chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Can't believe this thing ended here of all places. And I was so sure this fic was complete! Ack, what is wrong with me. But after I started it, I couldn't make myself stop to check. Quite frustrating, really. Such a builder of a chapter, and then poof! No more! Bye-bye! For. Good.

It's sad. I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry...but chikuso! I wish you had finished this. So good. So worth it. So just waiting to be completed...! Seems I'll have to write my own version of events...growl...it will be a happy ending at least though...
brakken chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
Thank god for slumber parties and smart bosses...and good friends...but seriously. Kikyou is like a vindictive Kurtz. Not a good thing to have that much persuasive power in someone with so little moral backing to tune its use...especially when instead of simply a lacking of morals, it's a replacement with a poisoned, bitter heart. This does not bode well. I'm highly surprised Kikyou isn't still cursed. But what if she is...? AS you can tell, you've wrapped me 'round the plot something wonderfully by now. Though I must say, if you use 'dolled' instead of 'doled' one more time I think I'll rip my hair out.