Reviews for Red Dawn
Blizzard chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I have no words...I LOVE THIS!
gueeeest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
omg this is just PERFECT
this gave me so much FEELS ;v;
I really like magolor's personality/feelings towards lor and lor's feelings/personality with magolor :3
Tofukitten chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
One of my first thoughts when I first considered why Lor would be allowing Magolor to pilot them again after all he did in RtDL is: well, it's better than lying dormant in a volcano.

I don't have any concrete headcanons about the ancient Halcandrans, so I love the background you came up for them. We don't know for sure whether there are other Halcandrans at present like Magolor (i mean, there aren't many puffballs either xD Marx is probably a noddy?) but I feel like he has the most knowledge of Halcandran lore, and even his knowlege seems scattered. Going into personal headcanon territory, though, so I'll stop there xD

Magolor and Lor Starcutter building a bond as pilot and ship during the fixing though, I've always liked that idea. Their bond is really important to me uwu ~
funroulle chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Ahhhh otp!
SpaceDimentio chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Quit tearing my feels to shreds you evil person ;-;
Gatomongamer chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Nice
CosmicVT chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
A fic with Lor in it; woohoo! I loved the emotions in this and I also liked Lor's personality. It's just so innocent and loyal at the same time; it made me smile even in the sad parts.
Vullet chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
cool. just fucking cool.
assrancher chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
FIRST OF ALL: FUCK YOU

SECOND OF ALL: I LOVE YOU

damn you. THAT FIRST FUCKING PILOT WAS SO SAD IM GONNA FLY TO YOUR HOUSE AND SLAP YOU AND THEN COLLAPSE ON THE FLOOR. BUT THEN LIKE. MAGOLOR. I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE CUTE. I REALLY DID. I MEAN IT WAS. IT WAS SO CUTE I THINK I MIGHT HAVE DIABETES NOW. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW I EVER THOUGHT IT COULD STAY CUTE BECAUSE ITS /YOU/

I WAS JUST LIKE... GUSHING... AND YEAH. IT'S PERFECT. YOU'RE PERFECT. THIS WHOLE THING IS PERFECT. HAIL LORLOR [INSERT BIBLE VERSES]