Reviews for Sorry, Wrong Number
Badass overlord laharl chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Listen it's black Friday and I'm sitting by myself in the dark I seriously am getting a sense of paranoia and it's creeping the shit outa me
Angel's Star chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Omg wow! Everything that led up to the ending was just like perfect and the ending- Wow! lol Great story!
The Butterfly Net chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Wow. That was awesome!
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
...not bad
letgo chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Okay, I am total fan of your work, but I have to sya that this story creeped me out majorly. Please write more like it! And, yes, I've read Bloody Mary, which I thought was cool.
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
no no no no NO! why'd it have to end? ::sighs:: that was really scary...it's well written, but i'm never gonna read it again...dun get me wrong...i liked it, but i don't exactly like the idea of Bulma being murdered... ;-; ::shudders:: very creepy, lots of suspense, and i think you've achieved your goal...lol...gj! .
MageInTraining chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Spooky, but very kewl! It had me in suspense the whole time, Question though, was it Yamcha who hired someone or was it someone else? I MUST KNOW! But not now, cause I gotta go.
!
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
woah... im hoping u wrote this a long time ago cuz (1) bulma's with vegeta, but ill 4giv u dat since this *is* a *fanfiction*.. and (2) bulma is like so totally famous ppl would do anything for the daughter of the founder of capsule corp!
yah... anyway... SURPRISE ENDING!
GreyAshGazer88 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
woah didnt see that coming!

ok might i just say that u r extremely talented!

i love ur stories! ive read A Price Paid In Blood, Confessions, Once Upon A Chibi, and im still goin! i love ur work keep it up )
m1ss.dee chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
wow that was good! i loved it! i have a HUGE fealing that it was vegeta cuz of tha gravelly nd deep voice..it HAS TO BE! is it? EMAIL MEEH!
BeBeBlu009 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Ok, my Internet is a lil' slow so I didn't feel like signing on. This story really confused me. I didn't really know what it was about. This is an A/U fic, right? Well, if it is, then that would answer a lot of my questions. Some reason, I think the person with the stutter is Krillin. Don't know why. Just a feeling.
Kayomie chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
OMG! But I still don't know who it is.
Suiren chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
that was good.
kitsu chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Whoa. That was so tense and freaky and suspenseful and stuff... and GOOD. Very, very, very good. Also very well written
vbchickVLVR chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
0.0 Holy s***. THAT, my friend, is what I like to call DEMENTED! *screams and runs away to the next fic of Candyland's*