Reviews for I Just Can't Help Myself
Cara Lavender chapter 32 . 7/25/2020
hope and james are cute but im irritated that no one understands why thee is upset! my heart breaks for the poor girl
Individuality26 chapter 35 . 7/27/2019
Please finish this story ;(
TheStorySinger chapter 35 . 4/5/2019
Love your story! Thee is awesome and I can’t wait for the quidditch match. Please continue writing!
ChoppedCheese chapter 35 . 5/8/2018
HELLO! ITS BEEN TWO YEARS. IM DYING FOR MORE CHAPTERS!
blah345 chapter 35 . 1/9/2018
I’ve been following this story for almost 3 years now, I would love it if you would update! The story deserves an ending:)
Heiress1305 chapter 35 . 12/1/2017
pleaese update soon!
guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2017
Yay they kissed! I ship them so hard i could die!
Bookworm742 chapter 35 . 9/26/2017
No, no, no, no, no, no! You absolutely need to update like right now. I'm in tears because of how Fred and Dorothy aren't speaking, they were so close you can't just leave them like this. They belong together. I literally stated up all last night reading this fic and I am absolutely in love with it. I can't stop thinking about it, I seriously do not think I can survive without Fred and Dorothy being friends again (or hopefully more). Please please please please please update!
King bold chapter 35 . 8/22/2017
I just can't help myself, please, please, please, please, please, please, finish it! This is a lovely story and I just adore Thee and Fred. You really have a way with your readers emotions. I've cried, I've laughed, I've smiled, I've screamed, there are so many emotions. It'd be a right shame to not finish it. Please I beg of you!
MrsCloWeasley chapter 35 . 8/15/2017
I just finished rereading this story...pleassssssssssse finish it...I love it
PersianCalliope chapter 35 . 5/11/2017
I really love this story, please update soon!
isamartinez28 chapter 2 . 4/17/2017
I've reread this story twice, I need more! Please please update!
nosurprise chapter 35 . 3/8/2017
So excited for more chapters!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/9/2017
Pls post the next chapter
Cyan Rubies chapter 35 . 12/19/2016
I'm rooting for Freddie and Thee so badly. Fred is still an arse but hopefully he'll get over it when he realises Thee is leaving for the Hallows. And they say that on the program, you could die, so... hopefully Thee will clear things up between them before she leaves?
On another note, I absolutely love Thee, Hope, Fiona and all their relationships. You portrayed their friendship splendidly and I really look forward to the next chapter. Almost dying in anticipation, actually.
May Thee and Freddie be happy again. Keep up the good work!