Reviews for Three Months, One week, Two days, Four Hours and Fifteen Minutes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Ferbella...HATE
TheFangirlExpress chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
You really need to continue this I am dying over here (screames like a fangirl and almost faints)
Magical Blazze chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
Oooh Phineas has a lady in there! Now, I wonder who that could be. Nice to see you back I'm enjoying this story :)
LadyJeda25reader chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Can' for what happens next pls update soon
Enula chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Ahahaha I think I see where this is going! Ferb is going to ask her why she suddenly switched her feelings, which is going to make her evaluate if it was suddenly at all and then...hence the name of the story. Anyway, good job with this story, I'm really enjoying it! I do enjoy adult situations when it comes to these characters myself because there's more to life than the backyard and people are definitely not the same as when they were 12 or 13 or whatever. So making Phineas not SO oblivious is reasonable and actually gives him a bit more credibility. I like that you made them both feel like they were kissing their sibling. Sometimes it gets to the point where you know someone so well and spend so much time with them that you end up crossing that friend-to-sibling line without even realizing it.

I'm really excited for the next chapter. I love seeing more Ferbella stories when I come visit the PnF section. And actually, you gave me the extra inspiration I needed to start writing my Ferbella story again. Starting to kinda miss it after reading this. Update soon!

-Enula
Magical Blazze chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Oh boy looks like they are questioning themselves eh each other whatever makes sense here anyways nice chapter hope you updated it
Magical Blazze chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Oooh this is nice this is nice love the "Doctor Who" hint there (don't watch it but know about it)
Queen of Faerie chapter 4 . 8/11/2014