Reviews for Harry Potter: Brother of James
Spoil sport!

Why? WHY? Becuse I want more of corce more more more more defenatly more. Beware I’ll be back and I’ll... i’ll spam you... yeah that’s what I’ll do spam you. He he he he do it and well I’ll spam you.
Rasi10 chapter 21 . 5/10
Nice one! Update soon!
kaftan chapter 4 . 4/8
You know, cautious abused child Severus Snape continues to offend three of four opponents without! any! backup!... this situation is really not plausible. Snape is many things but not a brainless idiot.
If you wanted to justify marauder’s bullying there would have been many other ways... Snape has some very unpleasant qualities after all. So although in reality there’s no way morally justifying 4 too1 bullying, at least you could make it sympathetic enough. not this... unbelievable situation.
Soccerlover17 chapter 21 . 12/31/2017
Update please!
Firefox chapter 21 . 11/16/2017
Is it bad that I ship Remus and Harry together? Under normal circumstances I wouldn't but there the same age now and the way they enter act together, it's gust so cute!
janierobinson541 chapter 21 . 8/23/2017
I love this chapter and I love this story. Please continue when you can.
Erimenthe chapter 21 . 8/17/2017
I'd love to read more of this story. Please update soon (I noticed it hasn't been in a very long while) and let us know what happens.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2017
Ugh. Why did you wrote Severus Snape like that? He's a half blood whose first introduction to the rest of his yearmates is on that train ride to Hogwarts
pauc1115 chapter 21 . 4/27/2017
Please!, Continue this story!
Haidrie chapter 21 . 3/14/2017
When are you going to update?
SilverRosehp chapter 21 . 2/10/2017
I hope you haven’t Abandoned this story I was really getting into it and I hope you update your story soon please please please
Romantific chapter 21 . 1/18/2017
I really like this story. Please please please update.
VannahSkye chapter 21 . 10/19/2016
I love this story. I stumbled upon this while searching for something else and I couldn't be more happy. This is so sweet and funny and I just love all the different relationships developing. You haven't updated in a year but I like to always hold out hope that fics I like haven't actually been completely abandoned. I hope you'll continue with this someday because really I think it was just getting to all the really good parts. I was so looking forward to the Harry/Remus stuff too. They're so adorable. And Harry and James' brotherly relationship is the best also. This story has me wanting to read more like it; I never knew that was something I wanted to read until now. Oh and also I really wanted to commend on the dialogue. You write it really well and it comes off natural and flows nicely. It never once read awkward or stilted. So yeah erm.. May your muse treat you well! My fingers are crossed inspiration hits you to come back to this someday. :)
ravyntrahan chapter 21 . 10/16/2016
Oh man, I know that it's been over a year and that of course fanfic authors have lives and get tired of works, but this story is just so beautiful. Everyone has such defined characteristics and mannerisms. This is truly lovely. It would be amazing to see more of this, but if that never happens, thank you ever so much for igniting a spark with this story, you lovely wondrous person.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2016