Reviews for Serenity
Rast chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
True to character, well-written, and possibly one of the sweetest things I've ever read.
saudadejung chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Hi. This is a wonderful vignette.

A few years ago, I saw a short story on titled "In My Head", from Trinity's perspective. I can't recall for certain who on the site wrote it (though I think it was you), but I adored it and saved a copy on my computer to reread from time to time. I lost my hard drive, and that story with it, and I was wondering if you or Centaur or anyone else who wrote for the site remembered it, because I would love to read it again...

Thanks,

~SJ
Qahthrrynne chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Sorry to be sending a comment that's not related to the fic, but you've disabled private messages, so this was the only way for me to reply. I found a half-finished g-fic the other day, so I'll finish that. Then there'll be at least one other person posting to the LJ comm. It's more that I'm starting to drop writing fanfic all together, rather than just Gorillaz. But I'm looking forward to reading whatever new stuff you can come up with, what with you being one of my favourite g-slash writers.
neeki chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
aw
Ryuutsu Seishin Hime no Argh chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Short and sweet. Nice job.
Elbereth chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
very cute and sweet, and a real pleasure to read. Only wish there was more of it!
Kristia chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
this is my day to find good stories! Short, but really good. I said this to another wirter-very discrpitive. I liked it alot. good job.
MistyX chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
that's so swet,... ;)

[B]~*May you Always live Life for a Purpose, Love like you’ve Never been Hurt and Dance like Noone is Watching...*~[/B]
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Nice, sweet and short

Ivy
nanaseven chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
amazing. so sweetly poignant. so much to be said in so little words! i am in love with this.
aliveandkicking chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
hey thats actually pretty good! It's not fluffy or pointless. very nice.
Cutlass317 chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Aww. Sweet. _
Iluvmattdoran chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
oooooooooooooooooooooo! Good story!
ceridwen-amyed chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
. This was so cute!
Mindy chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Thanks for writing! I really like it, shows a side not much explored by others. Wonderfully written